UK#1 Bud

[COMMUNITY] 1.7.7.1 IMPROVED LOOT TABLES GB UK#1-6 DayZ Brains of Britain, Vanilla and Custom Servers,Teamspeak,Daily Events,Bounty's CUSTOM ANTIHACK

Hopefully we can find how to import map edits and it can be exactly the way we had it before!

Edited by Gibson98

Hopefully we can find how to import map edits and it can be exactly the way we had it before!

Yep working on that today, and going to make some further imrpovements.

Event today! - Would be great to see some more user content on the website if anyone has any videos,screenshots or youtube videos feel free to post them on there :) Today there has been around 10-15 people on, so a good day for gathering loot.

Bud

PS New banner for website :)

JDMBfwN.jpg

I got ripped apart at the Huey today was good though

Haha, was a very eventful day - our media page has been updated with all of our Youtubers that play on the server :) I believe numerous videos are being made as we speak!

Well Sarge has now created his terrorist group of Bambies god help us all!!! ;)

• Like 1

Well Sarge has now created his terrorist group of Bambies god help us all!!! ;)

haha the al-qaeda bambi camp is born! - ask ingame for coords!

We have already helped a Bambi set up there Pvt.Batman well be willing to help out some others :3

Well I have to say I was enjoying playing on your server tonight. That was until I got banned?

Johnboy and I had just found a chopper and was flying around the map. When we spotted TWO Choppers parked on the top of a hill. (Not very hidden if we say so ourselves.) Johnboy was just about to take one of the choppers when I heard shot's. I immediately fly off as I was just hovering, few moments later banned...

Cheers is all I can say, initial thoughts were it was a good server.

• Like 1

Well I have to say I was enjoying playing on your server tonight. That was until I got banned?

Johnboy and I had just found a chopper and was flying around the map. When we spotted TWO Choppers parked on the top of a hill. (Not very hidden if we say so ourselves.) Johnboy was just about to take one of the choppers when I heard shot's. I immediately fly off as I was just hovering, few moments later banned...

Cheers is all I can say, initial thoughts were it was a good server.

I've looked into the ban for you two, the note says ESP - mistakes happen, we use TSW. I'll unban you chaps now. Enjoy the server

To be honest, ive instructed the admins to watch closely for base tp'ers, we do a fair bit of banning as people seem to want to cheat.

Edited by Nizra
  • Like 1

Wow not only have I missed a lot but the server is jumping up in ranking ill be on again soon just busy with school and work. On a side note Bud for some reason our forum will not let me sign in and register idk if you can reset that or if I am S.O.L.

Wow not only have I missed a lot but the server is jumping up in ranking ill be on again soon just busy with school and work. On a side note Bud for some reason our forum will not let me sign in and register idk if you can reset that or if I am S.O.L.

Yeah it's going really well, hit our peak of 40 tonight, and only a few cheaters, we have 3 web based admins that do not play in game, with access to logs and Anti-Hax, so - we are realitivly cheater free at this point in time!

Hey, -CFF-wesleySNIPES here!

I think I might speak for the whole -CFF- team when I say, that we're really enjoy to play on this server.

Mature and mannered regular players, Admins are polite, always eager to help and - important - NO admin abuse.

This Server is highly recommended by -CFF- (5 man Squad|Germany)

Regards from Germany!

P.S.

I'm a small YouTuber, too. So, keep an eye out for upcoming footage from Brains of Britain. :)

Feel free to check out existing content as well.

• Like 2

Hey, -CFF-wesleySNIPES here!

I think I might speak for the whole -CFF- team when I say, that we're really enjoy to play on this server.

Mature and mannered regular players, Admins are polite, always eager to help and - important - NO admin abuse.

This Server is highly recommended by -CFF- (5 man Squad|Germany)

Regards from Germany!

P.S.

I'm a small YouTuber, too. So, keep an eye out for upcoming footage from Brains of Britain. :)

Feel free to check out existing content as well.

Thank you for the kind feedback Wesley! Great to have you guys on the server, ive added your youtube to our Media page, hopefully you'll get some more views as the website is becoming busier each day :)!

We've just added a new donation section to the webpage, in the hope that we can expand to another map and have two servers going.

Had a great event today at Devils Castle, winner was Johan, final kill on me with an SUV roadkill, genuis!

Thanks all for another great day of DayZ!

smashing event yesterday pip pip great to find a server where i dont get admin abused! :D

• Like 1

I've looked into the ban for you two, the note says ESP - mistakes happen, we use TSW. I'll unban you chaps now. Enjoy the server

To be honest, ive instructed the admins to watch closely for base tp'ers, we do a fair bit of banning as people seem to want to cheat.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Thank you for sorting that out and I do appreciate mistakes happen (We're all human) :)

I shall be on tonight due to being away for the weekend haven't had time to come on. I'm guessing I may be dead when logging in :(

omg crazy server every 1 is so friendly but not to friendly so bandits can have and kill any 1 then 1h later join up with the ppl u killed and go on a team rampage and the fact that u can donate and get ur own custom load out so u can spawn with ur gear that u like the best its just insane by fan the best server!!!

Thanks for your prompt response.

Thank you for sorting that out and I do appreciate mistakes happen (We're all human) :)

I shall be on tonight due to being away for the weekend haven't had time to come on. I'm guessing I may be dead when logging in :(

Thanks mate, hope you are enjoying the server, apologies about the mixup!

omg crazy server every 1 is so friendly but not to friendly so bandits can have and kill any 1 then 1h later join up with the ppl u killed and go on a team rampage and the fact that u can donate and get ur own custom load out so u can spawn with ur gear that u like the best its just insane by fan the best server!!!

haha good times! :D

well i joined this server about 1 week ago and loving it, Nice admins and a good community.

Can only recommend this server.

well i joined this server about 1 week ago and loving it, Nice admins and a good community.

Can only recommend this server.

Thank you for the kind words mate! :)