UK#1 Bud

[COMMUNITY] 1.7.7.1 IMPROVED LOOT TABLES GB UK#1-6 DayZ Brains of Britain, Vanilla and Custom Servers,Teamspeak,Daily Events,Bounty's CUSTOM ANTIHACK

Well that explains a lot I think this has happened to many of them lately they just don't show up in commander anymore

I feel like a man without a country!!! I need something to fight for!

Same map as before or we back to stock and a question about humanity does it stay per profile or per life?

Same map as before or we back to stock and a question about humanity does it stay per profile or per life?

Brand new host, so all new settings etc, fresh starts, but i'll hook vets up with a start-out if it will get you playing again mate :)

See you there, also new website ! http://contactflow.co.uk/ig/

wel i got more drink than i know what to do with and i have found a tent but the problem is i havent a clue how the hell to pick it up so yeah kinda screwed! wanna be the medic for our team both bandit and survivor alike just saying. I am rick I am the humanitarian no matter how much it may be a bad idea there is no good or bad just above anything else there is alive or dead. I HELP THOSE ALIVE.

• Like 1

wel i got more drink than i know what to do with and i have found a tent but the problem is i havent a clue how the hell to pick it up so yeah kinda screwed! wanna be the medic for our team both bandit and survivor alike just saying. I am rick I am the humanitarian no matter how much it may be a bad idea there is no good or bad just above anything else there is alive or dead. I HELP THOSE ALIVE.

RICK GRIMES, a true legend!

Server updates: Events later today!! Website updated http://contactflow.co.uk/ig/ !! New Vehicles Spawned!!

Edited by Nizra

Have a great population today, and some old clans back, everything is going well :)! Let us know if you need a spot on our clans page

I am currently cleaning up the house and packing for when the baby comes ill be wandering about soonish Again I have a boat load of food.

• Like 2

Sooo who else got PVPed today?

care_bear1.jpg

Edited by Nizra

Will the map get custom areas like before? If so I have a suggestion.

• Like 2

Will the map get custom areas like before? If so I have a suggestion.

Well thats still being debated, as with everything the longer we spend working on it the better the level of detail and user experience..

We love suggestions sir rick, fire away! :)

- New media page up on website with links to Youtubers/Twitch streamers from our server

• Like 2

Well thats still being debated, as with everything the longer we spend working on it the better the level of detail and user experience..

We love suggestions sir rick, fire away! :)

- New media page up on website with links to Youtubers/Twitch streamers from our server

That i made :D yay i did something helpful :3

• Like 1

Rick wants a prison... Just saying I'd like a fenced in yard kinda and a cell block ... Maybe near a water source.

Rick wants a prison... Just saying I'd like a fenced in yard kinda and a cell block ... Maybe near a water source.

I see, and does rick think this should be a loot point or a base?

Base for sure some place we can set up shop if needed kinda like our old trading posts I really am ok with anything

Base for sure some place we can set up shop if needed kinda like our old trading posts I really am ok with anything

Yep thats no problemo, check out the new video mate :)

• Like 2

with some loot inside of course such as a crossbow and revolver for umm story reasons :P

• Like 1

I am with sev on this one for sure too bad there is not squirrel instead of rabbits.

with some loot inside of course such as a crossbow and revolver for umm story reasons :P

I am with sev on this one for sure too bad there is not squirrel instead of rabbits.

Sounds like a plan, we shall start working on a new loot-point tomorrow :)

• Like 1