UK#1 Bud

[COMMUNITY] 1.7.7.1 IMPROVED LOOT TABLES GB UK#1-6 DayZ Brains of Britain, Vanilla and Custom Servers,Teamspeak,Daily Events,Bounty's CUSTOM ANTIHACK

i love this server! im part of S.O.F and i greatly love the admin :D by the way i give free ninjas if you know what i mean ;)

Yeah ive just done a trade with these guys a M16 a2 no ammo and a lee enfield 1 mag for a m24 with 4 DMR mags which became 16 clips for my m24 :) still say i ripped you guys off :P

thanks for reminding us sev, i think you owe us fuel for the delivery? ;)

And im sure once you go to visit me you wont find tons of bandits from the sign "Heli landing here" on where my base used to be B)

The response from the crew was less than enthusiastic

10b3c3bce6174d41ab08d19.png

Had I not fallen off the damn roof of the hospital I would have a full inventory of food and drink... Kinda a shit way to die

O and what was the improved load out I think I missed it just was wondering

• Like 1

O and what was the improved load out I think I missed it just was wondering

Poke me on teamspeak

Im so scared of a group that does this in there spare time https://i.chzbgr.com...6800/h99EAAAD2/

I think you'll find we are rather well equipped.

retardmilitia-1.jpg

• Like 1

I saw this on some other places but I like the idea of it. Why don't we do like a contest to find the extraction point or something like a group of 3 with a chopper waiting some place for someone to find them and if you are first to the extraction point your choice of a piece of gear or whatever and so on but the chopper has to take you to the safe zone or whatever to get it. Any thoughts?

I saw this on some other places but I like the idea of it. Why don't we do like a contest to find the extraction point or something like a group of 3 with a chopper waiting some place for someone to find them and if you are first to the extraction point your choice of a piece of gear or whatever and so on but the chopper has to take you to the safe zone or whatever to get it. Any thoughts?

We have many, many plans for events like this Rick, Stay tuned, we can even run a 5-10 man test at the weekend.

Today has been an epic day, with the help of Gibson, we now have Customized Buildings and Bases for Extraction + Trading, Screenshots coming tomorrow, for now i'll leave you with this speed test from our host:

2605092436.png

Edited by Nizra

SWEET!! I also have my payment for the gun i should be on tonight at some point have work and class but i have some goodies.

Introducing our new trading post at Elektro! - Once we get further activity, and players/clans have a chance to build up their Humanity, it will require a minimum amount of Humanity to enter and trade.

008880a246d448b1adc17e5.png

Bud

Edited by Nizra

Possibly trying to get some more advertising going, lets try and make this popular!

Possibly trying to get some more advertising going, lets try and make this popular!

Combined efforts of Gibson an I, we now have 3 custom trading bases, we are working on the idea of smaller bases (sandbags, a hut etc) for clans or players, they can be found at random.

20+ players today went nicely after me slaughtering DmR :D

It's been a great day for PvP, we also have a new trading post with supplies to be found, designed by Gibson

it would appear that someone has enjoyed my truck that i happened to leave infront of the electro hospital. I came back in and all i aw was a body that was a worthy laugh.

haha let me know if you need a lift, Rick.

• Like 1

Today was a great day of running and looting I have many medical supplies I am looking to trade if possible. Is there a spot I can drop in and wait cause it appears that I am the only super late night survivor.