Bioreaver

Every time I join a server.

Every time I join a server after updating to 1.7.1.2, I get a message just after the loading screen that says "Server is using incorrect version of side application, you cannot play on this server."

Help?

Also, is anyone else having this problem? Misery loves company...

I have tried on most 1.7.1.2 servers. Including Atlanta servers and Dallas, and some RU and EU.

Here is the screen shot of the message i get: http://tinypic.com/r/3005r90/6

I update my files using six updater and six launcher. Possible mistake there?

If anyone has found a solution to the problem, please post explaining how to fix it. We would be very grateful.

:exclamation:I am also receiving that same error message only every once i am able to join a out dated server and i am invisible and can only pick up non-weapon items and cannot shoot or harm people and zombies.

This is literally the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered since i bought Arma2:OA only for this mod which i was only really able to play for two days.

this shit has been happening to me for about 3 weeks. im tired of it and they will never fix it, were screwed. and i hate how only SOME PEOPLE HAVE THIS PROBLEM

this shit has been happening to me for about 3 weeks. im tired of it and they will never fix it' date=' were screwed. and i hate how only SOME PEOPLE HAVE THIS PROBLEM

[/quote']

Well, it was working fine for me before 1.7.1.2, maybe if we get more people with the same problem to ask for a solution?

I have faith that they will figure out a solution, it says the 'server' is running an incorrect application so I don't think it's on our end...

yeah i am not alone with this prob :D

i was waiting the whole night on the hotfix to play dayz...and now..i am f*cked up ^^

i just want to play :(

RE: Every time I join a server.

(Today 06:07 AM)SiennaWroten Wrote: this shit has been happening to me for about 3 weeks. im tired of it and they will never fix it, were screwed. and i hate how only SOME PEOPLE HAVE THIS PROBLEM

Well, it was working fine for me before 1.7.1.2, maybe if we get more people with the same problem to ask for a solution?

- Same Problem with me. Didn´t had this Error before the last Patch. Now on every Server i

want to join i have the same issue.

yeah i am not alone with this prob :D

i was waiting the whole night on the hotfix to play dayz...and now..i am f*cked up ^^

i just want to play :(

well, with every bad thing that happens....there is always a good side.

you are not alone :D

Got the same problem. I was able to connect to a few servers for a while, but after a few minutes of playing I ended up losing connection.

Got the same problem. I was able to connect to a few servers for a while' date=' but after a few minutes of playing I ended up losing connection.

[/quote']

Same, when mod first updated I was able to join, and after joining like 5 different servers I got the message.

It seems people have been getting this previously from the server not updating the HIVE. But here is the rub.

After the Hotfix rolled out, i was able to join some servers. Ran around, did my thing, got some food all that jazz. One server lagged out with the "no response since yadayada." Joined another, lagged out in the same way after a few minutes.

Since those to server D/C's i haven't been able to join a single server. I've tried at least 10+ all of them populated. If they are populated, I don't understand how this is a server side issue.

I've also manually uninstalled and re-installed the mod, and verified it through six launcher.

Hope this is resolved, or fixed or something, finally got my food spawns back and can't play. Sadday.jpg

Seems that the problem is server side and not ours, the servers just need to update a file. Most will do it in a day or 2. So its no problem at your end, just have to wait untill the servers update more.

Same here. I can't even see the message - by the time it brings me into the game, it is already fading away and I get only the merest glimpse of it. I asked on a game and they just told me to try a different server. But it's happening on every server I have tried! I click join, it loads it all up, and I see the map but nothing happens. Sometimes I get to see the error message, fading away so I can't make out any of the details.

I and six of my friends bought ARMA 2 and Arrowhead yesterday just to play this mod, but we can't play at all. Frustrating to say the least >_<

Edit - People are playing, there are plenty of servers up. So if it is indeed a problem server-side, why are some people playing while others cannot?

Whenever I join a server Im always stuck in the debugg zone where all you see is rolling hills no grass no woods no nothing. Sometimes I can move most time however I can not. Ive respawned Ive uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 3 times each time a diff method (manually unzipping, the game updater, and the six updater) all ending with the same result. How can I fix this...?