xlnewbeelx

Looking for players to record DayZ series!

Hi my name is Alex(xlnewbeelx) and I started recording my DayZ adventures sins 4 weeks now. I recently recorded with other players true Skype and made season 1 a 4 hour recording.

So if people want to join one of my series and If you have a mic and talk English you are welcome to join my recording sessions and be in my(our) series.

I think recording DayZ is the best way to tell our adventures in this Epic game.

I will upload the remaining Episodes in 1080p and next month I will also live stream on Twitch TV as soon as i get better upload :D

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xlNewbeelx

My Steam: skillfullnewbee

My Skype: xlnewbeelx

Episode 1:

-Where the f#ck are we? (720p)

Episode 2:

-My Russian sucks (720p)

Episode 3:

- Rendezvous at Cherno (1080p)

Episode 4:

-Road to Kozlovka (1080p)

Episode 5: 20-6-2012

Episode 6: 21-6-2012

Episode 7: 22-6-2012

Episode 8: 23-6-2012

I'm down. Wouldn't mind getting some assistance.

Just add me on steam we will record Saturday again :D

Actually, I've just been informed that I won't be available for any of the dates. Sincerest apologies.

Actually' date=' I've just been informed that I won't be available for any of the dates. Sincerest apologies.

[/quote']

No problem I will record weekdays as well just got many stuff this week so maybe other time :D

Yeah, I won't be available for about 4 weeks due to a video game summer camp. The later days of July I can probably fit in some hours, if your series goes for such a long time.

Yeah' date=' I won't be available for about 4 weeks due to a video game summer camp. The later days of July I can probably fit in some hours, if your series goes for such a long time.

[/quote']

Yes it will be going on for a long long time :D so your welcome to join.

I'm actually available this weekend for any time. So if you want I'd be happy to assist. I tried adding you on steam but I'm having trouble.

Can you try adding RachetSmurf or Dalegag?

yo sent you a PM, hit me up any time... current guy has 2-3 hours, decent gear, and is about to die from the famine of 1.7.1.1 :P

yo sent you a PM' date=' hit me up any time... current guy has 2-3 hours, decent gear, and is about to die from the famine of 1.7.1.1 :P

[/quote']

I wil :D

I'm actually available this weekend for any time. So if you want I'd be happy to assist. I tried adding you on steam but I'm having trouble.

Can you try adding RachetSmurf or Dalegag?

Sure your welcome to join I will hit you up when it starts :D

And no we don't meet in Cherno :D

my steam doesnt seem to be finding you.

Try again because other people did find me or just let me add you?!

I was able to add you. What times are you looking at for this weekend? (timezone?)

I was able to add you. What times are you looking at for this weekend? (timezone?)

I am in Amsterdam so I don't know how many hours your ahead or behind but we will figure something out :s