Sign in to follow this  

so uh.. the servers crashed...again

anyone else having this issue? the dayz.st website is down and the private servers are crashed.......

post-73473-0-91578100-1363716310_thumb.p

does this happen a lot with Dayz.st? I was thinking of moving to them ...

does this happen a lot with Dayz.st? I was thinking of moving to them ...

I actually just started with them and from what i read their servers were hacked 4 days ago. From what it sounds like the hackers left a back door so they could come back in and do it 3 or 4 more times. I'm guessing that's what happened. I am hoping information integrity wasn't compromised

oh noes.... :(

yea we're looking at moving to them from Vilayer. Vilayer have been good to us, dont get me wrong, but there seems to be more on offer from dayz.st for only a few pound more plus their support of our preffered map, Taviana seems much better.

Overall the interface is very easy to use and with programs like DaRT you can monitor for hackers. If you're fluent with all of the jargon that goes with modding then it's a pretty good deal. I hope they solve this issue soon though. I was in the middle of editing my server when it crashed.

UPDATE: I just got this email from the admins

29006_437557126332681_652434764_n.jpg

Edited by Guest

back up and running

Been with dayz.st just over a month now, never had any issues like this before, apart from crazy amounts of hackers in the last few days.

I'm with Dayzpriv and everything is fine, if I do have a problem their 24/7 live support really is 24/7 very helpful guys I'm happy with them for two months now