Hello

Where can I find a water bottle?

What new players do not give it - it's just too silly. Game became a fully unplayable.

I lived in the village for a long time, often drunk straight from the water pumps.

A couple of times they had to drink from the brook.

Your decision can not be called "realism"!

Water bottles are among the general loot in the game. They're tucked away with all the other drops. Just keep looking.

And don't forget to pick up any soda cans you find. I noticed there were a fair few around in the past few days and I have been keeping a stash for emergencies.

Two hours of painstaking survey of the villages and the mad race for the forests, I have not found any jars or cans.

It is worth noting that I have examined all the villages, and deer sands in the area of ​​Kamenka.

Soda cans are always a good alternative. Find any of those? If not, either you really need to improve your scavenging skills, or the loot drops are broken once more...

I had the same problem. Either I'm late or the party, or sources of fluids hate me.

I've scavenged three medium sized villages, found a hatchet, a hunting knife, a box of matches, lee enfield+ammo, ALICE pack, a cow which I killed for meat, a winchester, an m1911 and some stuff that I didn't take, BUT no food(except meat from cow) And NO WATER! Starting with no gun is okay imho, but starting without at least a soda can isn't really good.