Hzero

New guy joining!

Hi folks...

I'm seeking someone to play with!

I'm a 23 year old guy living in Denmark,

and I absolutely adore the Zombie/Apocalypse genre.. never been much of a survival kinda guy, but these titles just made me purchase it instantly, even tho i knew the standalone version, would be just around the corner.

My cousin & some of his friends've been playing WarZ, i know it's a ripoff, but i had fun none-the-less...

nothing compared to what DayZ might offer as a standalone, or even now.. but i just don't know anyone who's playing this game /-:

I would love to find a partner and have some late night fun ;-)

No-pun intended! *grins*

Hope to hear from someone!

- The Happy Dane.

• Like 1

Hey Bro! My ingame name is Col.O'Neil, im the admin at the Jackpot 28 DayZ Later servers as well as the VIKINGS server. You should totally get on our server so we can play, we have a friendly community with the right mix of bandits and survivors. Looking for more than just a partner? Well JackPotGamers supports over 5 different clans all claiming 28 DayZ Later or Vikings to be their home server, so join in on the fun!

I am able to play whenever, but it should be noted that I am in the Eastern Standard Time. We have an international team of admins that monitor the logs 24/7.

For some quick server information, most of it is Vanilla DayZ with the exception of Auto Refuel, (soon to be added DOGS), CrashSites, CarePackages, Custom Buildings, and some of the best in Anti-hacks, the DayZ community has to offer.

For Technical specs we are running it off of a QuadCore Hyperthreaded Nehalem 3.9GHz Processor with 4GB dedicated ram. This will be upgraded by one more core and GB next month. We can assure you lag free gaming, and minimal downtimes. The last hacker attack was over 2 weeks ago, where he was kicked and players had their gear back within 10mins.

Check us out, IP below

Initial.jpg

Edited by JackPotDayz

Welcome to dayz!

Bmrf

Balota buddies

Dawn of the z

These are some nice servers you might want to try out.

Good luck

Im a Hero that runs around Namalsk I hunt blood Suckers feel free to join

Edit:also if you dont have the right version for the maps download dayz commander and you can download all the updates from there

Edited by Nsane32
  • Like 1

Ah, hey everyone! I feel home already :-)

Cheers for all the comments.. appreciate it! As It's my B-day today.. Imma be on later, and i might just see if i can get in touch with some of you.. ! :-)

Ah, hey everyone! I feel home already :-)

Cheers for all the comments.. appreciate it! As It's my B-day today.. Imma be on later, and i might just see if i can get in touch with some of you.. ! :-)

Happy birthday buddy :) Also throwing in that I'm from Norway, and I play with a group, how many people online at any given time varies alot :) But feel free to hit me up on warriornewbe ( skype) if your interested, we don't play hardcore atm, but we usually have alot of fun, and I post our adventures on the tubes :)

Hey mate and happy bday mukka.

you are more than welcome to join our server any time you like. We have 6-7 active clans on all the time that would be happy to start absorbing new players. Plus we are on all the time even if not in game i am admining. We keep on top of the server and on top of hackers. We like to make new people welcome and so feel free to come check us out and have a chat. If you are interested too i have created custom programs that allow us to run events and scenarios every week. My code only affects players wanting to take part so anyone else can still play the game completely unaffected. LOADS OF STUFF AND PEOPLE MATE. PUBLIC MUMBLE. ETC ETC. check the forum post out and check us out come online for a chat. On most nights after work.

Click on the text in my signature to be taken to our forum page also the server banner is in there too.

Feel free to PM

Hope to see you soon

Hey Hzero, I'm kinda of new to Dayz played it 20 hours or so. But I would like to play with you someday, that would be a lot of fun i think!

By the way I am also from Denmark, so add me on skype if you want to?: "thorhojhus"