Sign in to follow this  
Thane Kreos

Greetings - Radio Transmission

Hello, to all walks of life! May you be bandit, healer, or someone just trying to get by, I send you this message to anyone willing to hear my greeting to the new community of players. I really do want to help people, but I saw on many videos that people prefer to shoot first then to ask any questions, so I will not really do anything unless attacked on. This radio transmission goes out to all survivors out there and ask to not harm me, for i wish to just heal and assist when I can. Any personal ways to get started would be appreciated. I would even like it if someone could get me some stuff, but that would be going over the line of asking for help. This transmission Repeats.

post-152971-0-08057600-1363574807_thumb.

i now imagin all trolls and bandits gearing up to find you.

Edited by GOD™

All new guys want to start out helping. Then they get killed a couple times by some fucker and they turn into a bandit.

I swear to Lord Almighty that this'll happen to you, bub.

All new guys want to start out helping. Then they get killed a couple times by some fucker and they turn into a bandit.

I swear to Lord Almighty that this'll happen to you, bub.

Not me and i've been here for a while except when i FIRST joined dayz i was abit of a pacifist.