Sign in to follow this  
JackPotDayz

JACKPOT GAMING- 28 DAYZ LATER, STRONG ANTIHACK, ACTIVE ADMINS, NEW FAST LAG FREE SERVER

Hello All! The JACKPOT- 28 DayZ LATER CHERNARUS is finally up! We are the same admins of the VIKINGS #1 and #2 server! Thanks for showing your support, it is appreciated.

Our new 28 DayZ Later Chernarus server is running off of a quad core Nehalem processor clocking around GHz processor speed. On top of that we are running 4 gb of dedicated ram, making it lag free even at full server capacity!

On top of running gotcha, antihax, BEC, TWS antihacks, we are also running custom programs and scripts. ESP and MAP HACKING are also detected indirectly through a program that monitors user paths. If they are not getting kicked or banned by these scripts, they will be found through manual log combing, in which an international dedicated team sifts through them. Backups of your player ensure rollbacks on an as needed basis!

JOIN OUR SERVER, WE PROMISE YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE

AUTO REFUEL will be enabled at next server restart. Server restarts 4 times a day!

We also have a teamspeak vs16.tserverhq.com:7109.

IP: 74.91.123.191:2302

Edited by JackPotDayz
  • Like 5

Great server, played on VIKINGS #1 for a couple of weeks now and I have to say that the admins are doing a great job keeping it hacker-free. I've only played 5+ hours on 28 DayZ Later, but can already say that it's a great server with very friendly admins. Keep it up JACKPOT GAMING!

Hi, TNC wish to thank all ADMINS and guys who make this the BEST SERVER 28Dayz Later we salute you all and we all love this game, good hunting to all not to many beans they make you FARTZ... lol

TNCSITH DarkForce is strong in me as I'm SITH......................

Edited by TNCSITH

Hi, m8 got problems on server there been no admin on today there glitches really messing the game out like when you abort come back in you lose all gear and you have start a fresh again as if you been killed this has happened 3 times to me. Players get throwing in the air at electra pier and copter glich too, if you could address this be much appreciated thx. P.S Frew wants his copter lol GL ;)

EDIT: Everything has been now sorted.

My friend and I started playing on your server a few days ago, and the people on there are really nice (namely Great White and his clan mates) but our characters got wiped 3 days in a row. What exactly is going on? Other than that it seems like a great server.

Edited by gjvah

The characters were wiped as a result of an error caused by running one of our prototype ANTI-HACKS. This issue has been corrected and the server is now stable.

• Like 1

Yeah, and the Admin is working hard to sort out the remaining issues. Truly outstanding server, I recommend everyone to join.

(V)

• Like 1