Sign in to follow this  
khany

Looking for group to play with

Hey guys, I've been playing DayZ for a few days now and I'm looking for a group/clan to play with to make my experience more enjoyable. Im 20 ,located in America and I love watching Frankie play. Message me, add me on Skype -- Khany00, or add me on DayZ Commander -- Khany. Looking forward to any and all replies.

starysfinest.ts.nfoservers.com

ts if your interested we are a new clan and it would be great to have you =D.

we are based in us so its perfect for you

Thanks for the reply ill definitely check er out

Hello Khany,

If you are looking for a clan to play Dayz with, Phoenix Monocle Gaming Community would love to have you on board. We have our very own Private Hive server with Teamspeak used for communication. We hold competitions also on the weekends, where you can win awesome gear. We play other games also inc. Wasteland, ACE, I44, Starcraft, SimCity, Minecraft etc. We are a friendly, but skilled group who love to play all sorts of video games.

If you are interested please contact me on steam: irishmike94 or join our ts server 178.33.179.46:17146 where someone would be more than happy to help.

Many thanks

Michael

Phoenix Monocle Gaming Community

phoenixmgaming@gmail.com

visit this teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com once you are in a admin or someone of rank will help you.

Hey, man--we've got a small tight-knit group of players that tends to meet most nights of the week. The server (in my sig) does plenty of traffic--so there's always people to play with. Check out the recruitment thread if you'd like, or join the teamspeak (ts.mainepc.net) and chat us up. We're taking new members that seem to fit with with the group.

Cheers