Sign in to follow this  
markalus

Noob looking for people to play with

Hey people, new to the game and to the forum.

im 25 and in the midwest united states. Been playing for a couple days and gettin kinda sick of being a lone wolf.

Id just like to find some mature active players or a clan to run around and have fun with.

I have teamspeak and am willing to download any other communication program but i dont have a webcam.

• Like 1

Hey Markalus, The Kamenka Militia is always looking for members! You can visit http://kamenkamilitia.guildomatic.com/ or PM me for details. We're a group focused on survival, using small operational squads to complete missions. We use a tiered ranking system to add progression to the game.

Hope to hear from you!

• Like 2

Im looking for someone to play dayz with right now. Coincidentally, I am also from St. Louis

TS: JR998

Edited by BigJames89

Ya'll are welcome to join up. Markalus did. We're currently playing on our private hive server, right now actually. If you follow the link above, you can sign up and get into our teamspeak and private server.

Edited by UbberDutch

I am also in the St. Louis area I cannot play Dayz as often as I'd like to due to college but add me on skype at eliteskittle and maybe at some point we can slay some zambies together!