Ghilliemaster

Looking for players to join our server.

Some of my freinds and myself have created a server and are looking for some players to play on it other than ourselves. I am not an admin of the server but two of my are and I can vouch for them when they say they WILL NOT make themselves god like or spawn items in for themselves. We all enjoy finding these things for ourselves. The only time they would spawn things in are if a hacker has killed you. Then they might spawn things in for you for compensation if you died but this is no garuntee that they will. We currently have the time in server set to eastern standard time. All the vehicles have been reset to their spawns and have their standard loot. If you need to speak with us talk to us over the forum until we figure out a more stable way of communication.

Anyway if you are looking for a laid back server with active admin ( I say active as we play almost everyday and even monitor the server when away from the computer) please stop by the unoffcial server called

DayZ Chernarnarus US 121 [1.7.6.1.][beta 102936] {Veteran I 3P:ON I GMT -4 I Active Admins}

I see as of right now the only thing we can offer is a garuntee that there is someone watching the server

Does it have any anti cheat measures running? Nothing like logging into an empty server to practice loot runs in major cities to have a few people join up and see everyone get insta killed...

Yes so far my admin freinds have put on about 3 other anti hacks on top of battleye(there was 4 but that one we had a little mishap of it banning itself somehow so it's gone)