Sign in to follow this  
2epicpanda

Dayz TURKWARS Rmod2 [18 CUSTOM SKINS] [1.7.6.1 102285] [TANKS,HELIS,JET AND MORE] [50 SLOTS] [PLAYER MADE WEAPONS] [NICE ADMINS] [REALLY NEW SERVER]

Join my Rmod2 dayz server! it has many vehicles like tanks,planes,jets and helicopters, and also many custom buildings! Rmod2 has custom weapons and skins avaliable too, any clans can request a unique skin of their own if they inbox me! Currently the server ip could chnage but at the moment it is found in dayz commander or by IP its

IP. 92.20.156.178

Port: 2302

CURRENT SERVER SKINS AVAILABLE: Survivor2_DZ,USMC_Soldier_LAT,RU_Soldier_MG,GUE_Soldier_MG,FR_Cooper,Policeman,"MVD_Soldier_MG,Doctor,"Herrera,Graves,

Soldier1_DZ,Pierce,TK_Soldier_GL_EP1,FR_R,UN_CDF_Soldier_MG_EP1,Dr_Hladik_EP1,Citizen3_EP1,Citizen2_EP1 (ADDING MORE SOON)

searching in dayz commander, typing TURKWARS should come up with it, overwise put in ip and port yourself.

NEW FEATURES:

extra heli crash spawns 05/03/13

added starter military spawns so kamenka and komorovo so you dont have to trek to balota and cherno for weapons.

server beta is now 102591

added 18 custom spawn skins on the server!(note they can use backpacks but the backpack models don't appear on some of the skins)

You MUST have Rmod2 installed or you will be denied connection. And i highly recommend you have your arma build version at 102591 as some people had problems trying to connect with the most up to date version installed. Hope to see you there!

A video of my server! Also when searching for my server, you get denied the connection if you dont have rmod2 installed,( put the @rmod2 folder in your root of OA folder and but the bikey file in keys) andyou must launch the game with these settings which you can apply, for example in dayz commander settings in launch parameters -mod=@dayz;@rMod2 and then you can join rmod2 servers :)

Rmod2 and instructions for install!

http://www.massmirro...m/5117ff5ccc8ee

Edited by 2epicpanda