Sign in to follow this  
♠ Unknown ♠

Cars/Tents disspear?

So, I've had DayZ for quite some time now, but I never really ever had a car until last week. Had 3 cars these past week. I crashed one, one got stolen and the final dissapeared.

I was on as server playing. I had a UAZ which I repaired and got working (it used to miss 2 wheels and fueltank was damaged).

I was in the mountains and had a tent set there with the car. It never went away as I loged off for like 3 days. Today I went on and nothing was there. (I still had my pack stuff and items in my inventory).

The "X" on the map that ppl marked were gone, so I assume the server restarted?

Do you lose Cars and tents when server restarts? Or is there a way to save them?

( I highly doubt anybody stole my car and tent, I had too many items in the tent to fit in the car, as the car was full, and I was somewhere quite hidden =] )

(sorry for sounding like a noob, didnt play for a while, and as I said never had a car 'til recently XD )

Edited by ♠ Unknown ♠

Vehicles and tents do sometimes randomly disappear. If that's the case, they should be back next server restart.

Your vehicle was most likely stolen and tent destroyed. Some people like go to camp hunting, usually with a helicopter. Believe me, there are no safe hiding places for vehicles.

• Like 1

correct story: they stole it, on the way, guy drove over your tent and destroyed it with everything inside

Oh I guess they could destroy the tent. (I didn't know that was possible)

Oh well, I was assuming they dissapeared because there's like 1-2 ppl max on that server during weekdays. But yeah, I went on walking down towards electro, might try to find another car to fix up =]