reengoe

US 1446 World War Dayz PLF <Active CDC Checkpoint><300+ vehicles><Custom Map><New Weapons><New Airfields><Jets and Atk Helis><New Lootable Buildings>

US 1446 World War DayZ PLF {AutoRefuel, full moon, new buildings/vehicles/airfields}- (1.7.6.1/103419) [REGULAR][GMT-5] Private

67.228.177.46:3289

Please visit our new website at http://dayzplf.corplaunch.com/

Come check out World War Dayz Chernarus. We are a private hive running out of DayZ.ST. We are a 4 month old active admin server.

Located within the server is a CDC checkpoint between Cherno and Elektro on the road. Any player on with the <CDC> tag on his name is an admin who is willing to help you at any point.

At this checkpoint you must follow the protocols that we will walk you through. If you are found to be not infected and listen to all directions, we will let you on your way with some extra gear, to include steak, Mt Dew, a weapon, camo, and sometimes motorcycles/bikes depending on availability. If you are found to be hostile, we will take appropriate action to eliminate any threats.

You may also hire a mercenary crew with the tag <MERC> to hunt down and kill any bandits that have wronged you in any way.

We have heard from almost every player who joins our server that this has been the funnest server they have played on by far. Come check us out and I guarantee you will have fun, no matter what kind of player you are whether you are a Bandit, Bambi, or Survivor.

Here are some of the features you will find on our server:

• UPDATED: ground fog at night
  • UPDATED: dynamic weather
  • UPDATED: 3 tanks added with script restrictions removed
  • UPDATED: car towing and heli lifting (only certain trucks can tow and certain helis can lift)
  • UPDATED: over 12 heli crash sites before every server restart
  • UPDATED: lots of rare custom loot at heli crashes to include NLAW, 24 slot backpacks, silenced M4A1/m203 grenade launcher, Metis Launcher, M47 Dragon, Soldier clothing, SCAR_H Sniper silenced, M32 grenade launcher, satchel charges, and Thermal Sight AS50 (super rare), NVGs, and GPS
  • UPDATED: remove car and heli parts for use on other vehicles
  • UPDATED: self bloodbag (doesn't give you as much blood and takes 3 times as long)
  • UPDATED: new castle on Klen hill south of NEAF called "Castle Klen"
  • Over 500 vehicles now
  • CDC checkpoint is now fortified with working gates
  • automatic refuel script running at refuel points
  • death messages with "killed" by "killer" with "weapon" at "distance"
  • day/night cycle with full moon nights every night
  • Active CDC checkpoint
  • Highly customized Chernarus map with many new items, vehicles, and loot locations
  • Added new weapons found in hidden tent stashes all around the map
  • Added new helis to include 2 AH-64 attack helis
  • Added 2 jet spawn points (if you can fly one successfully, good luck)
  • Added new lootable buildings in cities all over Chernarus (lots of new buildings along the coast to include military barracks and tents at Balota airfield)
  • Added new vehicles to include more military hummvees, MTVR, amphibious assault vehicles.
  • Added a ton of crappy new cars to include the colorful green, red, and yellow Muhammad painted Lada!
  • Added 2 new hidden airfields with new vehicle spawns and lootable buildings.
  • Added new buildings to islands that make them worth going to!
  • DayZ AntiHax running at all times
  • Active admins to ensure proper banning of script kiddies
  • Coming soon: new scripts for more immersive play

Server Settings:

• Day/Night GMT -5 {Full Moon Nights Script}
  • Third Person: On
  • Crosshairs: On
  • Nameplates: Off
  • Tracers: Off
  • Difficulty: Regular
  • Death Messages: On
  • Side Chat: Enabled
  • Battleye Enabled

Edited by reengoe

I've played on this server, for a little over a month. I've also played on lots of others, in my 3 months of playing DayZ, and US 1446 is BY FAR the best! Admins are active and very helpful. The CDC checkpoint is there to HELP YOU, not hurt you, so if you should choose to pass through there, just follow their instructions and they'll assist you to the best of their ability.

The custom buildings (including extra barracks), across the map are a special treat, and these guys have made Chernarus the way it SHOULD be (just my opinion, I know). There's no shortage of vehicles, either. If you can't find one, it's because you're not looking hard enough. If you like helicopters, you're in luck. To date, I've seen (and flown): the MH-6J, AH-6, MI-17, MI-24 (Hin D), the Huey, MH-60, and the Apache. There may be others, but I'm not sure. All in all, I don't see myself leaving this server...it's just that damn good!

Edited by rebelspy71

Exciting advertisement here, so I tried out the server for a few hours tonight. The layout and plans are good, but I'd recommend some other "housecleaning" implementations, like no voice in side chat as my #1 gripe tonight. If people are allowed to complain and whine all the time and use side chat (with mic, calling people "faggots" a lot when they die, etc., I thought I'd hooked up an xbox and was on Xbox live with 14 year olds) as their personal comm system (when 2 guys going back and forth should be in their own teamspeak obviously) it becomes very annoying, very fast. After a bit of this I noticed everyone started leaving. That's what I'd attribute it mostly to, because most of the rest of the setup looked great.

Will try again with more controls in place on side chat with mic.

Exciting advertisement here, so I tried out the server for a few hours tonight. The layout and plans are good, but I'd recommend some other "housecleaning" implementations, like no voice in side chat as my #1 gripe tonight. If people are allowed to complain and whine all the time and use side chat (with mic, calling people "faggots" a lot when they die, etc., I thought I'd hooked up an xbox and was on Xbox live with 14 year olds) as their personal comm system (when 2 guys going back and forth should be in their own teamspeak obviously) it becomes very annoying, very fast. After a bit of this I noticed everyone started leaving. That's what I'd attribute it mostly to, because most of the rest of the setup looked great.

Will try again with more controls in place on side chat with mic.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that it gets out of control when there are a lot of people on. We let people use side chat usually because of the low pop it is usually at. If it gets too busy, my admins are suppose to tell people to stop using it. An admin is usually on, so just let them know and they should be able to take care of it right away. I will also let the admins know to give warnings and if they don't listen to kick them.

-Apokolips aka Mordeth

• UPDATED: many more heli crash sites
  • UPDATED: death messages with "killed" by "killer" with "weapon" at "distance"
  • UPDATED: day/night cycle with full moon nights every night
  • UPDATED: Over 500 vehicles now

Edited by reengoe

• UPDATED: ground fog at night
  • UPDATED: dynamic weather
  • UPDATED: 3 tanks added with script restrictions removed
  • UPDATED: car towing and heli lifting (only certain trucks can tow and certain helis can lift)
  • UPDATED: over 12 heli crash sites before every server restart
  • UPDATED: lots of rare custom loot at heli crashes to include NLAW, 24 slot backpacks, silenced M4A1/m203 grenade launcher, Metis Launcher, M47 Dragon, Soldier clothing, SCAR_H Sniper silenced, M32 grenade launcher, satchel charges, and Thermal Sight AS50 (super rare), NVGs, and GPS
  • UPDATED: remove car and heli parts for use on other vehicles
  • UPDATED: self bloodbag (doesn't give you as much blood and takes 3 times as long)
  • UPDATED: new castle on Klen hill south of NEAF called "Castle Klen"

Edited by reengoe