Sign in to follow this  
Shrapnell

Namalsk Bridge Glitch.. or hacker?!

I was playing on a Namalsk server.

I was running across the bridge, when all of the sudden, I got pulled up into the air, floated for a while, than fell to my immediate death.

Was I teleported there, or was it a bug?

I need to know, so that I can know whether to stay away from the server or just avoid the bridge.

Sounds just like a glitch was it the Tara bridge I've been launched off that thing many of times.

Edit: It doesnt sound like you were teleport dropped to me

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I was playing on a Namalsk server.

I was running across the bridge, when all of the sudden, I got pulled up into the air, floated for a while, than fell to my immediate death.

Was I teleported there, or was it a bug?

I need to know, so that I can know whether to stay away from the server or just avoid the bridge.

This is probably what happened to you on the bridge.

Watch in 1080p and watch the guy crossing the bridge.

Edited by Sobieski12

This is probably what happened to you on the bridge.

Watch in 1080p and watch the guy crossing the bridge.

The bridge was intact. I fell onto it and died.

Yeah it's a long known bug. Regrettably, you can't run across the bridge without being jettisoned into the sky and dying.

I know it wasn't a hack because no one else was on the server save as for buddies, who don't hack and even if they did, wouldn't hack me. Given it's sort of one of the few-ish options you have for getting over or taking a very long walk, it's unfortunate. You can stand by the bridge during peak hours to watch people be thrown off the bridge as they try to cross it if you find this sort of thing amusing.