Sign in to follow this  
leviski

Quiver, adding it to your tool belt and having it appearing on your back.

So My idea is that you can take a quiver once it has been crafted in DayZ currently and have a right click function that adds it to your tool belt.

Upon doing this it will appear on your character's back and can be used as a ammo source until depleted. This would be more logical since in real life a quiver doesn't take up and space since you (or at least I) sling it over the shoulder/back

Would be a nice feature.

• Like 1

So My idea is that you can take a quiver once it has been crafted in DayZ currently and have a right click function that adds it to your tool belt.

Upon doing this it will appear on your character's back and can be used as a ammo source until depleted. This would be more logical since in real life a quiver doesn't take up and space since you (or at least I) sling it over the shoulder/back

Would be a nice feature.

I like the idea of adding it to your toolbelt, but I'd also like the quiver to contain more arrows as well since I usually carry about... 5-7 in my back pack. Not sure about slinging it on your back and stuff since it'd clash with the backpack. Unless of course the quiver went down to the side of your hip, that'd work out real nice.

I like the idea of adding it to your toolbelt, but I'd also like the quiver to contain more arrows as well since I usually carry about... 5-7 in my back pack. Not sure about slinging it on your back and stuff since it'd clash with the backpack. Unless of course the quiver went down to the side of your hip, that'd work out real nice.

Well you could have it kind of on the side of your backpack, im sure there is some plausible nice way to add it on.

Nice idea. I prefer you to Orlok now.

Lol

omnomnom

FINALLY someone made a thread about the toolbelt, so I don't have to create one.

What I'd like to see is the addition of a clothing slot for different kinds of belts. This would allow for holsters for bottles of water(the kinds used in trekking), as well as gun holsters, hip mounted quivers and the traditional mechanic's toolbelts.

Whaddya think?

Edited by TheSodesa
  • Like 1

FINALLY someone made a thread about the toolbelt, so I don't have to create one.

What I'd like to see is the addition of a clothing slot for different kinds of belts. This would allow for holsters for bottles of water(the kinds used in trekking), as well as gun holsters, hip mounted quivers and the traditional mechanic's toolbelts.

Whaddya think?

Beans, All of them thats what I think. It is a great idea

Nice idea. I prefer you to Orlok now.

You DID NOT just say that....

I say we get a mount on the fron of the crossbow to carry extra's

You DID NOT just say that....

I say we get a mount on the fron of the crossbow to carry extra's

That he did, lol Best Forum mods ever

Anyways, Yes That would be a nice thing to add in the Standalone but as for the mod the toolbelt thing sounds superb

That he did, lol Best Forum mods ever

Anyways, Yes That would be a nice thing to add in the Standalone but as for the mod the toolbelt thing sounds superb

You see what your presence on this forum has caused!

I shall be putting an arrow through you soon