Sign in to follow this  

OCN Miami dont update in 3 -4 days and we are having some serious update problems there, not to mention horrible restarts and constant sessions lost.

Hi, i'm the admin for OCN, please note that there is *TEST* on the name... Once I remove TEST, then you can contact me all you want. Till then, please refrain from complaining about a server who clearly hasn't gone fully live.

Sorry pal too much TEST time. the complain still, also with vehicles being vanished and people STILL inside during your "test" and you dont even care to update your server.

I DONT RECOMEND THIS SERVER TO A N Y O N E .

Thanks.

Uhhhh lol... wow, lovely community. You don't have to join.

Sorry pal too much TEST time. the complain still' date=' also with vehicles being vanished and people STILL inside during your "test" and you dont even care to update your server.

Thanks.

[/quote']

For one, your a dick

For two, you have no right to complain about it when the Admin gave you a proper response.

Do we see you forking cash out for others to play for free?

That's what I thought. Now shut up.

People like you make this community worse.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to play on DayZ, or any other gaming community.

Thank you Bio, I've been an avid reader of these forums, and unfortunately, people like mr. Non contributing douchebag here, run rampant in this game. People that complain fail to realize that out of every dipstick that has a problem, there are more that don't. If you're going to be a douche, why would your opinion even matter? lol, who's money and personal time is invested? Mine, so take it or leave it, when you ship me a 300GB 15k SAS drive for when one of mine fails, THEN you can blast me, till then, just hush, because youre the one who looks like a dick. True story by the way.

Sorry pal too much TEST time. the complain still' date=' also with vehicles being vanished and people STILL inside during your "test" and you dont even care to update your server.

Thanks.

[/quote']

For one, your a dick

For two, you have no right to complain about it when the Admin gave you a proper response.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to play on DayZ, or any other gaming community.

For one Admins are not Gods.

For two i say what i want when i want and instead of you who is not able to talk but only call people Dick.

And for last if you dont like it, dont awnser the post.

Have a nice day :):)

Thanks.

[/quote']

For one, your a dick

For two i say what i want when i want and instead of you who is not able to talk but only call people Dick.

From what iv read its neither your business, nor your concern what he does with his own server. There are literally hundreds more. Join another one and stop slamming a work-in-progress sever. Idiot.

Thanks.

[/quote']

For one, your a dick

From what iv read its neither your business, nor your concern what he does with his own server. There are literally hundreds more. Join another one and stop slamming a work-in-progress sever. Idiot.

Not my concern... admins have rules to apply with DayZ Staff its my concern and everytime i see things going wrong with servers i will report, even not playing the game i will continue tracking OCN and his ethernal "test". Dont like it? Too bad. Ah, and i will report you for the idiot / dick.

Can we all go in favor of banning Major Krushov. I'm tired of reading his delusional and arrogant posts.

I just want to put this in here and you guys can interpret it anyway you want. Me and a couple clan buddies killed a survivor who was with a friend. After firing at the second survivor, the entire server disconnected. Once we logged back in, the second guy was still alive and immediately shot and killed my buddy. After tracking where the guy was I managed to finally shoot and kill him but after a couple minutes, the server disconnected again.

I also want to state that the server worked perfectly fine before these disconnects and my FPS was always high.

This could be a very unlucky coincidence but just wanted to put this in here.

I just want to put this in here and you guys can interpret it anyway you want. Me and a couple clan buddies killed a survivor who was with a friend. After firing at the second survivor' date=' the entire server disconnected. Once we logged back in, the second guy was still alive and immediately shot and killed my buddy. After tracking where the guy was I managed to finally shoot and kill him but after a couple minutes, the server disconnected again.

I also want to state that the server worked perfectly fine before these disconnects and my FPS was always high.

This could be a very unlucky coincidence but just wanted to put this in here.

[/quote']

When did this happen? I've updated the server to 93701 and .1.5, should be on its typical 6 hour timers and has been for over a day and a half or so.

I'm guessing this thread is out of date.

I live in Miami (Kendall) and LOVE the load in time on this server. I plan on making it my home server with a few other friends.

I just can't seem to find any vehicles, been searching all day.

Is there a hoarder on here? Just curious.

in-game handle; abeL -Friendly!

Best Regards