Been out for a few weeks, finally back and updated my server. What is atp in my public variable log? I got that a lot last night.

Blah. No one knows? People I ban for hacking in other logs have it multiple times, while a lot of other people only have it a few times. Anyone have an answer?

it's the anti teleport system built in gameclient since 1.7.6.1.

That means that a character has been teleported by a player.

Drawbacks: it's false positive when players change their skin, and hero can't play anymore at DayZ since they can't log in.

There is a trick for heroes.

If you got the bug, you are stuck between the limbo and your last location, then abort disconnect before you hit the water.

Try it 2/3 times and you ll spawn correctly.

Edited by Ameo

Thanks, that helps!

Edit: Does this mean that if someone shows up with ATP in my public variable log a lot, that they are teleporting themselves and therefore banable?

Edited by xxblink

Edit: Does this mean that if someone shows up with ATP in my public variable log a lot, that they are teleporting themselves and therefore banable?

no, that means nothing per se. You still have to figure out if a cheater teleported another character, or teleported himelf.

• Like 1

We have the Dog Mod installed, it throws the "atp" message in the log quite a bit... nothing to be alarmed about per se.