Sign in to follow this  
de4dcert

PATIENT ZERO DOWN - Dr. Ivan Hofman - Ep.11

I was very dissapointed when I found out that there is no cure. He doesn't drop anything besides a toolbox, a map or a GPS. And the devs changing the special item drop from 3% to 10% and all that shit - bullocks.

I was very dissapointed when I found out that there is no cure. He doesn't drop anything besides a toolbox, a map or a GPS. And the devs changing the special item drop from 3% to 10% and all that shit - bullocks.

Yea I have not found the special item yet but for me it was a personal challenge to get him. I think having story driven goals is very appealing and it took me some time to get into a situation to take him down. But hey it felt good to get there :D all about teamwork! Bandit or hero you have a common cause.

Nice, I'm still looking for him :|

• Like 1

I'm also still looking for him :(

I hope I find him :3

• Like 1

I'm also still looking for him :(

I hope I find him :3

I found him again yesterday but did not have the fire power. Once you do make sure you have something like a FAL or DMR alone "combine ahm" or call in the support.

He honestly isnt hard. I took him out with 20 lee enfield shots, Go into the hospital and he cant hit you, Just keep shooting, Or use a hatchet.

Hell, Even a Makarov works lol.

He honestly isnt hard. I took him out with 20 lee enfield shots, Go into the hospital and he cant hit you, Just keep shooting, Or use a hatchet.

Hell, Even a Makarov works lol.

It depends, I guess if someone has had a go at him before you see him but sometimes he can take some serious damage. Others a few good headshots.