Sign in to follow this  
solidice

Banned from DE 1687

So me and a friend walked around elektro. carefully we walked towards the hospital because I got hit pretty bad from a guy who was "hiding" in the middle of the street. We notice that there are alot of corpses around the hospital. I blood up, we continue our journey when we get shot at. we duck for cover and hide. We notice a guy (POKA) on top of the Hospital. We try to shoot back. but to no avail. we couldn't see him anymore and thought he was gone. But then other players around the hospital got killed so we went back. Tried to lure him out but "fuckt this" and my friend climbed up there when all hell broke loose.

There was not 1 guy, but 3. All geared up and my friend only had a AK with half a mag. So I went up there after him. He already shot 2 of the bastards and I shot the third once I got up there. My friend was unconsious so I had to wait. when all of the sudden, someone else is on the roof, atacking me, so I kill him... and its one of the guys we just shot... (POKA) ah well he had a lucky spawn... for 3 times in a row. He appeared out of thin air atop the roof only to be shot by me. When my friend came by. We took their weapons and went on with our journey, grabbed our PBX at the shore... and went on... until 5 min later my friend bugged out. Broke his legs, spawned at the other side of the sea and died on impact with the water. Then we aborted the game, because well... it was late enough already.

Now I tried going back to the same server but NO. (BattlEye: ADMIN BAN (Dayz Anti-Hax 11-03-2013 11:58(MPevent Handler Exception)))

NOW the thing is. I wasnt on on the 11-03... I was on a day before. At the 10-03.. besides I didn't cheat.. never did, never will blabla. Only thing I can imagine is that the POKA guy complained OR that the M4A3 CCO I picked up from his friends corpse was hacked in? but as far as I know it's legit.

SO any possibility someone like the admin over there ( [FR]Looforblood ) or a guy who knows a guy who knows the admin who can help me out?

Just go play on a different server

Some admins are turdburglars who prefer to play with their own kind.

C'est la vie, the show must go on...join a different server.

yeah, not troubled about it cuz these kind of things used to happen alot more back in the starting of DAYZ... waaaay back in... august? well. If the admin sees this maybe he'll unban me or simply send a picture of him defiling my pbx.