Sign in to follow this  
Xianyu

SA Hive wipes - Extenuating circumstances (duping)

No you just can't read things posted and use your common sense to elaborate on then without being fed the info like a baby, your still winging about something that's irrelevant, not the wipes. Just dupin in general. Or bugs as said. We will find multiple ways on release, it's then there job to it them and do whatever they see for, but her bro your the king, approach BI and address this game breaking issue. Moron

In the context of this thread, the choice of engine is totally irrelevant.

And before you start; It was YOU who brought it up.

I love this chAnowski guy! Legend

Just as an example.

Batman: Arkham Asylum/City,

Fable: The Journey,

Mortal Kombat 9,

Gears of War 3

All on the unreal3 engine, and the engine is about the ONLY thing they have in common. (some may share developers/publishers, but that's also irrelevant)

If you're really discussing dupe-bugs, you have to realise that client/server interaction is the culprit. And that is being reworked entirely, from the ground up for SA.

That's what Ingasmeeg has been trying to tell you, in case you hadn't noticed.

Trying to insult people who correct you only makes you look more foolish.

To me it looks like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Quit it.

I have a radical idea.

If you have a point to make, do so.

Don't engage in flame wars or attack other members.

It doesn't reflect well on you.

Back to the matter at hand. I agree with you.

IF there should happen to be duping, then we SHOULD get a hive wipe.

See? That wasn't so hard now, was it?

I'm sorry, but, what? You're explaining to a certain SPASTIC, IE me, that there WILL BE DUPING ISSUES?

I was under the impression that that was the entire point of my original post. For measures to be taken in the event of duping. But hey, I don't understand that there will be duping issues, somehow. Seems legit.

Thanks for explaining that to me, buddy. Maybe tomorrow you can tell me that the game will be a standalone and not a mod, I think I'm having trouble with that concept too. /sarcasm

Don't worry about replying by the way, if you were going to. I've had enough of this.