Sign in to follow this  
Stranger-Bro

www.teamxcr.net Custom DayZ/DayZ+ and more! Friendlies! Bandits! oh my! New players welcome!

Hello fellow survivors/bandits/heros!

Make sure to check out www.teamxcr.net and our range of servers! Both DayZ and DayZ+ as well as one or two servers which will run other popular maps/mods which are hot at the present time. Just refresh your list and search for XCR! (I.P.'s are also listed on www.teamxcr.net)

I am looking to make positive DayZ experience for new players, so if you see me online and you are new, make sure to say hello! We can team up and go scavenging and learn the basics. We can create safe zones. Help others. Or highway robbery checkpoints if that's what you are into!

What I won't do is give you stuff out of some magical hacker box like some other servers/bad admins.

Let's play the game!

www.teamxcr.net

Say "yo" to the Stranger-Bro!

Bump! Bambi-rescue chopper was in effect yesterday. Bandit's chased us, but thankfully the Mi-17 transport helo's speed got us outta there! Need a new rotor though...

Feel Free to Stop by, Our Main Dayz Server has 300+ Vehicles,14 helicopters, vehicles repair on restart, Custom Buildings/Military bases/ Contamination zone, Starting Pistol, Beans, Pepsi, and morpine. Donation Perks and Player Stats!

Our Ip's are:

Dayz: 74.201.57.87 port 2302

Dayz+ 74.201.57.87 port 2326

Taviana: 74.201.57.87 port 2330

We Run Custom Anti hacks and have active admins

Check out our loading screen and plays music when loading in aswell.

loading.jpg

Edited by Dissolved

Bump! Getting bambi's away from that scary coast. Bring a jerry for my ride, she gets terrible gas mileage

Bump! servers are now named XCR1 Quarantine Zone (for regular DayZ) and XCR3 Contamination Zone (DayZ+)

Just search "XCR" after refreshing

Enjoy!

Thanks to all our new regulars for checking us out and telling others! Lots of survivor/hero and bandit groups now. The server now has companion dogs! Also new weapons have been added which add variety but do not unbalance the game, such as SCAR rifles and AKs, along with other ARMA weapons.

Pilots out there? We now have MV-22 Ospreys and UH-60 SeaHawks along with other vehicles added! All vehicles are on map, no secret admin/clan stashes!! Everything is for everyone!

Hot spots now marked on map! check out the awesome new places to explore and loot, or build your own base with new build features!!

www.teamxcr.net

Some very cool camps and bases are popping up all over as players get into the build system. It's very similar to placing objects as in Wasteland and items such as tank traps and wire being very useful now for building. Consoles can be created and codes set so you can get back inside while locking others out!

Check out XCR1 The Quarantine Zone, where you can attempt to rebuild society....or just build a bunch of crazy crap with your dog alongside you, loyally sitting and watching you as you chop insane amounts of firewood!

www.teamxcr.net