Suttbutt

Looking for people to game with!

Need to find some people who wanna team up as playing solo doesn't seem to give me the full benefits of this amazing game. Got Skype for chat!

Edited by Suttbutt

We're recruiting active players to join us, if you're interested. We have a teamspeak server, the info is in the MOTD scroll when you connect to our server. (info in my sig...but you knew that)

Or you can Join North Country Killers hosted on the TG ! server. :D And we can gang up and kill them all. North Country Killers (NCK) is a new clan and is now recruiting! We are looking for bandits, heroes and survivors! Veteran or new players welcome!

North Country Killers is a clan based in the world of DayZ. Under the belief that a person is nothing without his or her clansmen we are dedicated to working as a team. As we recruit a few members, we will begin scheduling raids on Elektro, Cherno, smaller towns and other clan or players' camps. We offer full support on target practice, sniping lessons, hacking (with a hatchet :lol: ) lessons and whatever else you need help with!

We are a mature, honest group looking to have a good time! We like to game, and have fun while we do it. We are looking for active members who are able to meet up on teamspeak and in game a few times a week.

We play on server US 3480 (IP: 108.61.45.42:2342) hosted by Tenacity Gamers, and have our own teamspeak server.

Please visit our http://northcountrykillers.shivtr.com/ (which is still under construction but functional) for more information or to apply for memberships. B) You can PM me for information as well.