Kasel2

Take note of where you DC

I just learned this the hard way... i was in a hurry last time i looged off DZ (i was running late and had people knocking my door really angry). so i just dcded at the rooftop of the firestation at cherno. Now i know it is no a wise spot to DC or hang for long, but its a server taht usually has less than 10 people playing at the hours i play so i just waited until there were like 3 online and jumped in ready to continue my raid...

I found myself in a pitch dark night, raining and since i have low graphs settings i didnt see much...

how it ended? i took a step to the right and died... took me 15 minutes to realize i was actually on top of the fire station and not around it as i tought...

just tought you may find funny how i died for the fourth or fifth time...

"Brain where did i log off, you remember?" Brain: "At firestation somewhere.. i think.. More vodka, now!"

I've done stuff like this before and it's not fun logging on to just die because you walked off a roof x3

Reminds me of when I wake up every morning, pitch black not sure where I am, little disoriented, good thing I don't sleep on top of a fire station I suppose.

• Like 2

Just another good reason to never use ladders and go on roofs.

Not to mention that you appear visible to others before you completely appear logged in on your end.

I got an annoying spawn like that.

I was on top of the main hospital roof and I logged in just next to where the medical box spawns, there was a guy on the highest point and he just shot me as soon as I moved.

That was a bad Day(Z).