Sign in to follow this  
KakiRakov

Europe Dayz Server Please

Hello,Im new to dayz,started to play yesterday,can i get a good server that located in europe please?

de 128 is pretty reliable, its first person only, but who dosent love a challenge.

Hey everyone,

are you looking for a user friendly server that worlds accross the globe? looking for a server to reignite your passion for day z?? look no further i have the one for you this server has Norwegians/american/australian/new zeland/chinese/german/indian and more players from accross europe playing on it. may look like it runs highish ping at 150+ for my self in austrlaia but ive been playing on it for 2 weeks no lag no bullet delay no death delay it runs smooth as any.

Key features of this server ( also runs DAYZ+)meaning:

*ADMIN is a non playing admin he simply scripts, places new buildings/loot on map and makes sure thing run smooth making the game more fair and you dont have to worry about 1 person or clan being over powered and having an unfair advantage.

*HERO ISLAND!!(skalisty island has been turned into a heaven for heros (5k+ humanity) where you can find free guns/vehicles/helis) and one that attempts to enter the island under 5k get teleported away.

*you can base build (use scrap metal/wire fencing/netting material etc to actually build a physical and defensive base for your self or squad.

*New weapons

*no GOD GUNS (sick of being one hitted and wish you could have had a good ol' firefight? theres no as50's or m107's in day z+ so it makes the skill and firefights alot more exciting)

*super zomz (zombies are less in number but hit harder and are sensitive to gun shots making them a threat meaning its more challenging and scary to loot)

*Mass vehicles (this server has bulk vehicles making it easy to aquire and loot faster)

(SPECIAL) *base protection (with a small donation to the server admin ranging from $1-$15 you can get base protection meaning any one entering your base within 250-350m gets a warning not to approach closer and if they still try to get in get tele'd 700m away from your base)

This server has a friendly player community (of course there is still a few bandits around ^_^ ) but is def worth having a look at reason i am promoting it is its one of the best all round servers i have played and more players on it will make it more interesting currently only has 25 people at peek lately and i would like this to increase so come and jump on find yourself a car and build yourself a base.

SERVER INFO: 192.31.185.205:3153 (go to fav in dayzcommander and paste this in top left)

b_560_95_1.png

forums - * http://byvampdesign.com/dayz/index.php

=R.A.S= site (if your looking for a clan that plays accross multple servers?- * http://ras.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=310202

Cheers,

=R.A.S= BOLT