Sign in to follow this  
MooneyS20

Looking For UK Bandit/s to play with

So I wanna get back into Dayz after taking some time away from it, I have been playing a little over the past week, but I'm sick of lonewolfing (which led me to stop playing before hand). I was wondering if there was any uk players looking to team up that are sensible/serious but can have a laugh at the same time. I have pretty decent knowledge of the game so I'd like to play with more mature people.

If you fancy it, add me on steam; mooneyno1

Also, I have a problem with my microphone. When I'm not in a game (or in a game but minimized.) My microphone will be clear, no static, loud, the most perfect mic ever. But as soon as I'm in a game, I'll have this weird static that people can hear in the background of me talking, It's almost like feedback but I have no idea how to stop it. I'm running a creative x-fi sound card with a roccat kave headset, but my mic jack is plugged into the onboard sound using realtek hd audio (the sound card I have gives really bad volume for every mic I use and I can't boost it). I'm trying to fix this, but wondered if this has happened to anyone before and knew a fix, running windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

Thanks,

Mooney!

• Like 1

So I wanna get back into Dayz after taking some time away from it, I have been playing a little over the past week, but I'm sick of lonewolfing (which led me to stop playing before hand). I was wondering if there was any uk players looking to team up that are sensible/serious but can have a laugh at the same time. I have pretty decent knowledge of the game so I'd like to play with more mature people.

Also, I have a problem with my microphone. When I'm not in a game (or in a game but minimized.) My microphone will be clear, no static, loud, the most perfect mic ever. But as soon as I'm in a game, I'll have this weird static that people can hear in the background of me talking, It's almost like feedback but I have no idea how to stop it. I'm running a creative x-fi sound card with a roccat kave headset, but my mic jack is plugged into the onboard sound using realtek hd audio (the sound card I have gives really bad volume for every mic I use and I can't boost it). I'm trying to fix this, but wondered if this has happened to anyone before and knew a fix, running windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

Thanks,

Mooney!

Hi

I know this is a long time away 3-4 months in fact, but once I get my new pc and start playing DayZ I'm looking for someone to team with, so if you're gonna be playing around then, let me know.

Hi

I know this is a long time away 3-4 months in fact, but once I get my new pc and start playing DayZ I'm looking for someone to team with, so if you're gonna be playing around then, let me know.

Well I ain't going anyway any time soon? Got Steam?

Hey mooney you in Sheffield in the UK right? Quite amusing cause so am I. Out of interest how old are you? I play with quite a few guys mostly UK all mature 20+ minimum im 27. We have kinda stopped playing dayz at the minute due to arma 3 release and we switched a bit to wasteland due to the number of hackers on dayz. We did play rapedungeon server quite a lot. How ever once the standalone is out I can't see us getting off of it. If your interested and have arma 3 add me frostyjamesfrosty to steam. Also I have a creative sound card it's a bitch but I reckon I could fix yours if you ain't got it sorted. it's to do with muting the line in or mic in and it stops feedback.

Hey mooney you in Sheffield in the UK right? Quite amusing cause so am I. Out of interest how old are you? I play with quite a few guys mostly UK all mature 20+ minimum im 27. We have kinda stopped playing dayz at the minute due to arma 3 release and we switched a bit to wasteland due to the number of hackers on dayz. We did play rapedungeon server quite a lot. How ever once the standalone is out I can't see us getting off of it. If your interested and have arma 3 add me frostyjamesfrosty to steam. Also I have a creative sound card it's a bitch but I reckon I could fix yours if you ain't got it sorted. it's to do with muting the line in or mic in and it stops feedback.

I am getting arma 3 soon as I have the money, I am 20, but please, don't be put off by my age very mature for it. I've added you, where abouts were you brought up?

Thanks,

Mooney!

Same mooney who use to play with us on BF2?

If so come back to BSB mate, we're supporting it (have done since launch and will do well into stand alone) and have our own Day Z server with a bandit faction of members (BSB Scorpions) that plays against the BSB Raven faction (friendlies/survivors) . Check out our website http;//www.bsbnetwork.com for more details.

Also supporting ARMA 3 BTW with server on it's way.

Edited by Box

Same mooney who use to play with us on BF2?

If so come back to BSB mate, we're supporting it (have done since launch and will do well into stand alone) and have our own Day Z server with a bandit faction of members (BSB Scorpions) that plays against the BSB Raven faction (friendlies/survivors) . Check out our website http;//www.bsbnetwork.com for more details.

Also supporting ARMA 3 BTW with server on it's way.

I'm the same Mooney, John :). Wouldn't be interested in joining a clan but would be interested in playing with some guys that speak english and want to play in squads with comms. I'll come onto the ts sometime.

hey mate me and my friend recently decided to become bandits and we need more people we are quite good in our first time being bandits we took out a heli with a gunner and a pilot and he had 3 friends on the ground and we killed all of them until I went to loot them while the other guy covered and was killed by a machine gunner and we really need to find guys to help us if you have steam and are interested add me its jackbarter28 and if not tell me here

I'm the same Mooney, John :). Wouldn't be interested in joining a clan but would be interested in playing with some guys that speak english and want to play in squads with comms. I'll come onto the ts sometime.

Things have changed at BSB these days, we're not a "clan" , just a social community thats all. Check out the site and get more info there, no obligation to join as a clan member or anything like that.

jpc87t.png

Hi, we're a gaming-clan community called Sysus Gaming.

We don't want people getting a wrong clue of what we are, - we're not a community with their own actual servers, but more of a mixture of a clan, a band of friends and a community. We on the other hand have a ArmA 2 CO Server that we use for training but it's nothing official.

Back on track; why are we making this thread? We mainly focus on playing DayZ and recording DayZ footage. But we are currently lacking an active squad to play with us. We're mostly more better of a team-players rather than solo-runners. So if you think that you meet our requirements, feel free to jump by our Teamspeak3.

Requirements;

• Skilled - we would like if you were a good player, knew your way around the game or its surroundings.
  • Mature - we don't want squeaky kids into a channel that whine or cry about everything. People that are calm, don't gibber or chit-chat too much.
  • Patient - we mostly want people that are patient, not action-hungry or stupid to rush in.
  • Microphone - people that have got a good quality microphone, it doesn't have to be an expensive one, just one that doesn't have uncomfortable background noises etcetera.
  • Headset - we want people that have got a headset instead of speakers; it's quite frankly annoying when you talk and you hear yourself over their speakers. This is a necessity.
  • Tactical - we want people that have some understandment of being tactical or well teamed not people that only depend on themselves.
  • English - must speak fluent English.

Teamspeak3 IP: eurots3.gameservers.com:9236