Sign in to follow this  
fml

Less users online doesnt mean we dont enjoy the changes

Me and some/many other people are having issues getting 1.7.1.1 to work. We have followed directions to a T, and we just get kicked from servers or some random error. We DO want to play, some of us just can't. So don't take it the wrong way please. The update sounds awesome.

Yeah' date=' I imagine he was about to shut down shop unless you guys checked in.

[/quote']

wow youre intelligent arent you

I'm not playing simply because I don't want my character to die.... The bugs apparently are going to kill me as I barely have any food and have some AWESOME gear.

Did you use installer? that stuff is asking for problems.

Just DL the Rar's and extract strait to the "addons" folder....when a new update comes out...goto addons, and delete all content and extract new content into folder.....

My only problems is the server side not keeping up with thier "job"....

Did you use installer? that stuff is asking for problems.

Just DL the Rar's and extract strait to the "addons" folder....when a new update comes out...goto addons' date=' and delete all content and extract new content into folder.....

[/quote']

yes, dont bother with troubleshooting because I know I have installed it correctly. I've done worrom, sixupdater, and manual install, and have used every tutorial on the forums, including dayzwiki.

Less users online? Source?

The servers seem to be more packed than ever with 1.7.1.1

I've been browsing these forums nearly non-stop for the past 48 hours. Check out the troubleshooting forums and look at the posts of people not being able to play, although they were all able to play 1.7.