Sign in to follow this  
EdgarFriendly

Czech backpack wanted

Hi guys,

Thanks to swordsworn I now have my camo clothing but the fashion tart that I am my coyote just doesn't go with the outfit (gotta look good in the wasteland right?!) so does anyone have a Czech to exchange for a coyote plus I will throw in a ghillie suit or an svd with ammo as I have too bloody many of them!

Cheers.

WOWOWOWOWOW....

they are easy to find, mate

Edited by McCullins

WOWOWOWOWOW....

I havent found one at all! i can find everything else but no Czech since they became 24 slots, i guess i could keep looking but i'd rather trade than do that. :0)

WOWOWOWOWOW....

They have the same drop rate as Coyate, which is miniscule. It's a rare item. Something that is 'easy to find' should take no more than five minutes. Good luck finding a CBackpack in under four hours with loot spawn recycling.

EDIT: @OP

The easiest way to grab one of those packs is to downgrade to 1.7.4 and get one from a supermarket.

Edited by Pokey

They have the same drop rate as Coyate, which is miniscule. It's a rare item. Something that is 'easy to find' should take no more than five minutes. Good luck finding a CBackpack in under four hours with loot spawn recycling.

The easiest way to grab one of those packs is to downgrade to 1.7.4 and get one from a supermarket.

That's what I thought pokey, and its not like I can't get around the map in my heli, I'll rely on a trade hopefully, I'd deem going back to 1.7.4 as cheating to a degree! Much like trading for one but what the hell;0)

Must be different since the update. I only remember when they were 12 slots, is why.

reading this atfer hiding a body with a czech backpack, fuck :D