Sign in to follow this  
samazooks

DAYZ origins Salvation City

In DAYZ origins what's so good about Salvation city ?

It had no loot whatsoever when I got there and me and my partner searched the whole complex twice and found only 1 guard I mean I went through a lot to get there and I found it to be a big letdown. I logged off in a tower to see if it was only a glitch but can anyone shed some light on this situation ?

Its weird that you only found 1 guard, me and 6 people went there, and i know that we are a lot more, but we actually killed like 15+ guards, and got out fully geared, because the loot is actually on the guards and the trucks, helis, etc. Maybe try your luck again sometime.

Its weird that you only found 1 guard, me and 6 people went there, and i know that we are a lot more, but we actually killed like 15+ guards, and got out fully geared, because the loot is actually on the guards and the trucks, helis, etc. Maybe try your luck again sometime.

Yeah me and bud were assuming someone just was their and just demolished the place

The loot is all contained within the vehicles as previously said. You're best when planning a Salvation Island is to organise it for after a server restart. You'll be sure of good loot then.

Best way in is the whole in the wall Just north of the storage containers. There are three Trucks there usually full of loot. If they are not full, empty it completely, walk away and then walk back. it refills. Anyway, you can run right up to the storage containers, get inside the wall and loot usually without ever getting. If you do get aggro, the gate there is small enough to hold with 1 person till the NPV's go away. Easy and quick loot.