true-evangelion

Can't login to any server, can't load past "Requesting Authentication"

I am trying to play DayZ after a break, and I updated both ArmA II and DayZ via DayZ commander. Afterwards, I try to play on some servers, both private hives and official, but I can't connect to any of them. It gets to "Waiting character to create", then it says "Requesting Authentication" and stays there for around 40 seconds (according to the timer dipslayed in the bottom-right corner). Afterwards, It stops and says "Server error, try disconnecting and try again" or something like that. I don't know what the issue is and I would like to play.

Sometimes some servers just dont let certain people connect, maybe try a couple of servers and see if that fixes the problem. :)

Same problem.. no servers work for me.. just get stuck on "reqesting authentication" for 40 seconds. then it says "something went wrong..."

Wish someone had a solution. I could play a month ago without any problems

same here i'm hosting a private hive server with server scripts on it like self bloodbag and that does not work at all and it just kicks me to setup menu? is there any way to fix this.