Whiskey_Tango (DayZ)

US Mature LF Group / Squad

hey im eliud im 21 i can play at any time i amgreat with any ranged gun never missed a shot i can fly helos and planes i always respect server rules so i will respect yours and i do have TS

Edited by elchewie333

I'm 18, east coast time, on almost everynight and in the afternoon (depends due to college throughout the day), weekends I'm usually always free.

To be honest I'm much more of a lone wolf, scout kind of player. I prefer to work alone or in small stealth teams of 2-3. Nothing more I love than a good hunt of a bandit.

Warsaw have you and toombs been on? I'll check out TS3 if your still hanging on bmrf.me's ts.

Hey guys, have TS and I'm 18 been trying to find a group that isnt trying singing or making loud noises or just being immature. Timezone is EST, usually free to play whenever

Reporting for duty.

- Must have Teamspeak.

Affirmative.

- Must have a mature / respectful attitude.

Former Eagle Scout

- Must be willing to join the BMRF Private Hive & obey their rules.

Roger.

- Please list your timezone, and times you play throughout the week and weekend.

Pacific Standard time.

- List any specialties / roles you can fulfill

Medic, pilot and support.

Edited by escotric

Me and Walten are still gonna group up. I haven't heard from Warsaw in about a week(real life getting in the way of gaming is my guess......damn real life.) My in game name is SouperTC and Walten is Micheal.ex I believe. If you see is on BMRF #3 jump in TS and join us. Just to confuse everyone my TS name is Toombs...not SouperTC. See ya guys in game.

I'm also on skype if I'm not on the bmrf server (when toombs isn't online). Walten34 is my skype id.

Edited by walten34

Interested in joining, I quit for a bit just came back to the game, can play and use and control all the vehicles and items in game.