Sign in to follow this  
switch296

Keep canned food rare, make soda even more rare

Exactly what the title says.

It's too easy to just jump into a supermarket/building around the map and have enough of both to last you 6+ hours.. it's way too easy.

Make people rely on hunting animals more and make sodas much more rare than they currently are and make empty canteens slightly more common, so people have to find water sources and refill instead of just living off soda.

Thoughts?

I agree with the soda. Somewhat.

Maybe they can add a diabetus meter? :D

Canned food should be more rare than what it already is. Perhaps. Maybe spoiled food that gives, like, a 20% chance of food poisoning.

You make a good point, my dear sir!

Living off of soda and canned food seams to be how i live normally, why variate from that :P

but seriously, i like the idea of making it harder to find drinks and food, but as a counter making animals and matches more readily available. However, finding food and drinks in the market should make sense and would be a common spawn spot for them.

well, in the last few dayZ (get it?) the onlyconsumables i find are soda's,bandages and painkillers.

my suggestion is : cut back on the bandages and painkillers and let me see some canned food on the places they would normally be on, like the FOODSTORES