MiND (DayZ)

Getting the hang of it

Well it seems a few hours worth of messing around and watching some helpful videos paid off.

Finally killed my first bandit today and going strong on my 10th or so attempt hehe. :D

I'm really interested in finding a play buddy or two but not so much interested in a clan at the moment. I have TS3 so if anyone is down to play let me know!

• Like 1

I'm sort of getting the hang of it myself. I try to stay away from bandits as my aim with the rifles isn't the best yet. I need to practice a bit more on killing zombies then eventually I'll get the hang of it. Hopefully..

Well it seems a few hours worth of messing around and watching some helpful videos paid off.

Finally killed my first bandit today and going strong on my 10th or so attempt hehe. :D

I'm really interested in finding a play buddy or two but not so much interested in a clan at the moment. I have TS3 so if anyone is down to play let me know!

Please please don't watch to many videos, i honestly believe DayZ should be played blind with no previous knowledge. Yes it will be hard, yes you will die (lots) but the first couple weeks are so precious imo. These are the very best DayZ (as a mod) will be, the raw emotion it shovels on you are like no game i've ever played and at 45yrs old (old fart, i know) i've played a lots of games.

Edited by DazTroyer
  • Like 2

I am into my 4th week on dayz and I am now getting to know the map, where to get quick fix gear, where to go to get better equipment, good enough to take out bandits and rouge players but not quite good enough to survive lobg enough for hero skin.

The more you play the better it gets, its different every time too, knowledge is power dont be afraid to take a risk in the greater scheme of things.

See you in killing fields.

Hey man if youre looking for a few people to play with just join up in our ts3 server and say I (Guardian) sent you.

It's a clan teamspeak channel but we have a lot of people who come to just play with folks.

ts3.thedgclan.com:9217