Sign in to follow this  
shreddedrocks

me and several friends looking for basic DayZ server (whitelisted/private)

Me and other friends were playing on a server until the admin shut it down now we're looking for a new home.

looking for hopefully a clean basic dayz server, increased cars is OK. preferably both day/night elements

please respond

Whitelist: Whitelisting is something i will most assuredly do when the community has been built. The server is very new (2 weeks) and has a active playerbase of around 20 people, usually playing at different times throughout the day. We had one hacker attack so far, and lasted about 2 minutes before he was banned and server rolled back.

Well, you suggested you like basic dayz, and while my hive is definitely not basic, i have not made it anymore CRAZY. And what i mean by that is i don't:

Have you start out with a DMR, in fact your starting gear you have basic DayZ loadout

I didn't add 500 barracks around the map.

I balanced the game with mods that i thought were useful and fun, or expanded the fun of the game entirely, and even balanced things out.

These are some of the things i have added that should have been in DayZ from the start, and what i think attracts vanilla dayz players

-Extract Parts From Vehicles ~ The ability to remove parts from working vehicles with a toolbox, works well with no problems, and adds realism.

-HALO Jumps ~ adds a feature that lets you free fall from helis/planes/etc - IE Choose when you open your parachute + Controllable parachute (video on dayz thread)

-Custom Buildings added as follows: NE Airfied - Barracks, Firehouse (this should make NE contestable with NW instead of people ignoring NE and going right for NW). Firehouse and Market to Kamenka - Only way to make that spawn not completely horrible and retarded :)

-1 Custom City - Firestation, market, hospital

-Ambient shelters around the map (hidden "bases" so to say that can be used as temp storage, there are not many of these)

-Gun Store - This is kind of different: i run a gun store (admin ran) on Klen Hill, and has working gates that enable admins to buy weapons and vehicles from players, players than can use the money, or credits they get from selling to buy something bigger/more. Most overpowered guns are "not for sale" and must be found in game)

-Auto Refuel at gas stations

-Custom Osprey (Cool, fast, not overpowered, no guns, plane)

-Heli Lift/Tow Scripts

-Crashes (Plane, Truck, Heli, More)

-100-150 Vehicles

There's a lot more features but they are all listed and described on the main thread, we also have a community website (aowdayz.com) and would love your community :) try us out!

http://dayzmod.com/f...stom-buildings/

Edited by unkinhead

I really can't recommend the Balota Buddies private hive enough. Best servers i've ever played. If u decide to look into it, my ingame name is Oscar.

I look forward to murderi.. I mean meeting you :)

• Like 1

Me and other friends were playing on a server until the admin shut it down now we're looking for a new home.

looking for hopefully a clean basic dayz server, increased cars is OK. preferably both day/night elements

please respond

My brother and I have recently started a server and you are more then welcome to come and play on it if you would like. We do have some changes to the normal DayZ Chernarus map like more buildings, vehicles, etc. But we are very strict on hackers.

Edited by TGuigz

b_560_95_1.png Edited by TGuigz

Check out my signature below the post, simplest server and whitelist method you will find in DayZ I think. We also have a day/night cycle but we're currently trying out a 24/7 daylight cycle for this weekend only. Server population isn't amazing though and with 380+ whitelisted players we can barely fill half the server which sucks.