Fear757

CD key in use...

When i launch DayZ and try to log onto a server it says "CD key in use". I dont know if a hacker is using mine or something else is happening. Please help.

That means that someone else is using your key. Maybe you are letting someone else use your Steam account?

That means that someone else is using your key. Maybe you are letting someone else use your Steam account?

No, I'm pretty sure he started a key stealer or something like that.

I woke up one morning and went to play and i view my cd key and it says 00000000000 which means its been hacked!!! I hope the dayz people can give me another copy.

I woke up one morning and went to play and i view my cd key and it says 00000000000 which means its been hacked!!! I hope the dayz people can give me another copy.

No.

Contact BIS, they might be able to issue you another copy of the game if they can confirm that it's been stolen. It's 110% your own responsibility to protect your CD-key though.

I don't think BIS refunds keys for any reason, since getting them stolen is 100% your fault. What have you downloaded recently? ArmA 2 CD keys are specific to ArmA so it has to be something related to it.