Renay

Stuck at "Receiving Data"

I'm currently always getting stuck at "Receiving Data" in the debriefing screen. It just won't let me continue. Any ideas?

Mine is doing this as well. Every server every time stuck and then it kicks me back into the Lobby.

Found a fix. Go to your Arma 2 folder and uninstall Battle eye. Reinstall battle eye and then copy the folder. GO to your Arma OA folder and paste there. Worked for me. First try to get into a server was successful.

It started working for me again after restarting the game and steam.

I've had this problem since last night. Tried the battleye thing and it did not work for me. Have yet to get into a game and getting very frustrated.

Same thing here. Tried and tried to do everything I could to resolve the issue but to no avail. I thought it could just be something wrong with the servers but seeing as how there are people in the game that obviously cant be the issue. I'm hoping a mod or admin could possibly shed some light on the issue because I just installed this mod tonight and was hoping to shoot up some zombies.

I cant say for sure, but i suspect during busy times the master server is having a job trying to sort out your information to pass t0 the server you are trying to connect to. This is why if you wait long enough you will spawn into a forest carrying nothing at all - thats when the master server has failed to pass the info so the server so you just get spawned anyway. That was how it was explained to me last night.

Best option - hop servers, try another one. With the amount of people trying to get in and the number of servers, realistically in peak time, youre going to have to be lucky to get in within a couple of hours. Also remember there are US and UK peak times and all the hours inbetween are european peak times etc. so cross your fingers and be lucky or try servers with a higher ping.

tldr: master server is getting hammered, doesnt pass your data to the server youre trying to join. Try again until die of thirst.

Same problem here, all servers I have tried so far get stuck at about 90% of receiving data and then after a while I get disconnected. I am using a UMTS-connection, if that matters.

I'm having the same issue here, I get Stuck 90% of the receiving data bar, and after a while I get disconnected too.

I tried to make that fix of replacing the battle eye folder and so, but got no results.

What should we do?

Same here... And even if i pass that screen i have "waiting for server response" and black screen with chat only :C

Edit:

After some time i spawned on empty grassy space and i saw only one guy near me. I can only chat when i pres move buttons nothing happens.

Edit:

Ok i can move but im in "debug mode" at leas ppl told me that :D

Same thing with me, its not a issues with server load either because i have tried to get on about every 3 hours. I set my alram for 2am this morning tried then could not connect 6 am same thing around noon same thing. I get stuck at 90%.

You have enough people that want to play this that you could take donation and probably raise a shit ton of money to get this project working the right way. Go do kickstarter and i bet the interest in this game would generate a easy 100k so you guys coul dhave the funds to blow the doors of this game.

Damn, exactly the same problem. That's what happens when popularity escalades waaaaaay too quckly :D

TONS of new servers are seriously required.

I'm also having this issue.

Tried copying the battleye folder over to OA but still didn't work.

Damn' date=' exactly the same problem. That's what happens when popularity escalades waaaaaay too quckly :D

TONS of new servers are seriously required.

[/quote']

Thats not the problem, its the master db. Tons of servers would make it worse.