intensity

Intensity's items for trade

That sucks! Sorry to hear that :(

Thanks for the concern. I'm more upset about losing my hatchback and old bike I've spent so much time on. Seems this has happened to every server I start a base on lol. Anyways, gear is replaceable so if I do lose my camp, it won't be long until I get it back.

Thanks for the concern. I'm more upset about losing my hatchback and old bike I've spent so much time on. Seems this has happened to every server I start a base on lol. Anyways, gear is replaceable so if I do lose my camp, it won't be long until I get it back.

Yeah, losing vehicles sucks even more. If you want any help gearing up or looking for cars n stuff, lemme know! I'm always down to play and help out a fellow player.

Yeah, losing vehicles sucks even more. If you want any help gearing up or looking for cars n stuff, lemme know! I'm always down to play and help out a fellow player.

Since the last time I played before the server was down, I have a DMR on me with plenty of mags. I can easily get you M24 mags if you still need them.

Since the last time I played before the server was down, I have a DMR on me with plenty of mags. I can easily get you M24 mags if you still need them.

I could use 1 or 2 DMR mags I suppose...but I can't seem to access any of the public hives I play on right now...

I could use 1 or 2 DMR mags I suppose...but I can't seem to access any of the public hives I play on right now...

DMR mags can be broken down into 4 M24 mags.

DMR mags can be broken down into 4 M24 mags.

I know, one or two DMRs would give me either 4 or 8 m24 mags. I couldn't see using more than 8...I don't quite have the room for any more right now xD

*UPDATE*: Server is now back up, but deleted all of my vehicles, and tents. Postponing trades until further notice.

We now have nothing in stock, due to the server we had our base on, shutting down (3/14/13) and coming back up the day after, with our entire base deleted.

We are now back up! Server magically came back with the same gear we lost!

I can give you M9SD/ w no mags for GPS, and for 1-2 DMR mags( If you think M9SD worth for all of this)

Edited by Kaspa

Hey man, if were to offer a tent, would you trade anything for that? Or are you not interested in trading for a tent?

Edited by XboxSucks

Yo just added you on skype, willing to trade an m14 for a dmr if thats cool?

Just for the record Intesity, as discussed on Skype: Trading a tent and a DMR for a rangefinder and something else, we'll see. And I'll look out for those repair parts.