ravaras

Welcome to "The After-Life" - Great 50 slot US Server up and running

The Server name was changed after I kept receiving emails from players on other Bambi servers complaining about Hackers in those servers.... Wish I could of helped them but I offered them to come play Here.

1hv9ew.jpg

50 Slot server - Time GMT-11 Chernarus

More Vehicles & Custom Vehicles, not so much that they are everywhere.

New players are welcome. Admins are friendly and will help any way possible.

Server will have continued support, updates, and possibly other addon mods.

Edited by Halfourd
  • Like 1

Fun server with a bit of a twist. I like it good loot and full moon nights plus care packages. friendly admin also so thats a plus so check it out!!

I would stay away from this server. I got a really bad expierience and wont come again.

I'm sorry, what exactly happened if you don't mind telling me

Edit: If your the hacker that just got banned, I really don't care

Edited by Ravaras
  • Like 2

Someone was hacking and they get kicked thats a good thing. its a fun server and its going to be kept clean.

• Like 1

This server is awesome and I have a blast playing in it. The enemy AI gives it a twist and makes things a whole lot more intense. I agree with Skidracer13 that it should be kept cleaan and if you cant play without hacking then make your own server.

• Like 1

This is the best server I have been on. I would rate this server 5 stars. Friendly admins and atmosphere.... err... well as friendly as the zombies would allow it. This server is not too difficult, but no walk in the park. The bandits will really make you want to band together with friends. They carry good loot, and are tough to kill. Making them a excellent target for well geared players. Admins are good about watching for hackers and are not afraid to talk to their community. Sometimes even asking people in game what their thoughts are.

The negatives. I have searched far and wide, No bambi yet.

• Like 1

Server has been Updated with new features!

Server name has changed from Bambi Land to The After-life. Come try us out!

Intense is definitly the word for this server. As if trying to survive against zombies weren't enough. Bandits seemed to be even more random then before and now there are more of them. They are still deadly as before or maybe even deadlier. Just when you think you are clear to loot that freshly killed bandit, three more come out of the woods and you have to think to yourself. Is the gamble worth the gear I have farmed? In quotes of the movie 300.

Madness?...

This is Dayz!

The only thing I dislike about the update is the choppers. Even though they arn't much of a threat. They are loud. It feels like it takes away from the sneaky lone wolf aspect. ( which I enjoy so much :-)

Edited by Morup