Sign in to follow this  
CivilWars

New Whitelist Panthera Server

y7ZxA5P.jpg

Teamplayer Gaming now has a DayZ Panthera server! Info is below, and make sure to get whitelisted so you can join.

DayZ Panthera 1.8 - TeamPlayerGaming.com (1.7.6.1/102591) | Veteran | PrivateHive | Whitelist

IP: 206.217.143.130:2312

Make sure that Panthera is updated to the latest version. For details on installing DayZ and connecting, follow the link.

Also, don't forget to hop onto our TS3 server at (184.173.95.3:9988). For instructions on setting up TS3, follow the link.

Warriors! Come out and playay!

• Like 1

If your looking for a Panthera server with a mature player base that respects the many play styles DayZ offers, active Admins that actually care about your gaming experience, and an an active player base that welcomes all then i urge you to try this server out. Experience what our community has to offer and become a part of a great group of gamers and friends.

I am going to check it out ,you guy's seem like a nice bunch to play with!

And i love Panthera(Chernarus burnout)

I have been playing DayZ since the mod came out. I have searched high and low just like many of you, for that perfect server. One that promotes teamplay, has active admins who care about the player base, a great forum to post ideas and improvements, despise hackers and rid the server of them fast....well TeamPlayerGaming is the server that has all of this. There are no fancy bells and whistles about this server. It is set up as a stock Panthera server and that is exactly the way the player base likes it. We all enjoy playing DayZ the way it is supposed to be played, without 1000 vehicles, a boom cannon with a thermal scope, and F-18 planes flying around. No, this is a survival game and we are the survivors. We have a great TeamSpeak community and we have our bandits and our heros, so there is a great amount of action each night as we hunt each other.

Be sure to check this server out. It's worth your time.

Dayz Panthera | 1.8 WORKING LOOT! | Heli Lift | No Custom Map Or Loot Tables!

Join Ringel Arena Server Find It On The Server List Or Ip: 50.97.49.66:3323

Its Vanila, NO Custom Loot Tables Or Custom Map!

All The Loot You See Is Legit + A Heli Lift Script!

Just Join I Know Youll Love IT! Just Join For A Minute Give It A Try.

Our Friendly Admins And Normal Everyday Players!

50.97.49.66:3323

DayZPanthera - 1.8 - ringelarena.wordpress.com [WORKING LOOT and Crash-Sites!][170+ Vehicles][Debug Monitor][Gotcha Antihack][Kill-Msgs][Extra Weapons][Day only]

[Active Admins] Ringel Arena | DayZ.ST