Sign in to follow this  
namvet1974

you bumped into namvet yet?

Found the more I play the better this game gets...any real noobs who don't get it yet hang in there yoyr inv for a ride.

I got rescued once by strangers and got bundled into a hum vee and extracted with bullets pinging all around.

Now I rescue others, team up with lone players and bandit hunt, I am not too far short of my hero skin, have you bumped into me yet? ??

• Like 1

If you play on my server, I'd like to run into you... We need more people who aren't scared of combat....

I remember your first post like it was just yesterday, my how you've grown.

Glad to see you stuck with it, before you know it you'll be offering advice to noobs on the forums.

• Like 3

Hey fraggle I remember you helping me out too!

I am still a noob really but feel my experience is growing and always learning and gather tips from others, NAMVET good to go.

• Like 1

You seem like a fun person to run into, not one of the CoD deathmatch bandits who do it because they think banditry is cool. I used to be a bandit for 2 reasons, one was because it always pissed everyone in my server off, and secondly because they do the looting for me. I just need to take it off their bodies.

Good luck on your adventures, good to see someone playing variation from the stereotypical DayZ playing style :)

I'm the same way as you :3 I look forward to combat but I don't kill unarmed people. I only kill those I know have killed other people for no reason :3

I like rescuing people because it's better to have a lot of friends on a server for when you die and you need help later on :P