Sign in to follow this  
mrbravo66

[MM] Mountain Marksmen

Ok well since I just accidentally deleted my post I was just writing :( I would just rather put this short

We are looking for a Elite group of players, If you feel you have the skills, PM me, We want good players and a selection of players to join,

I would put requirements but I want to keep this short and simple, we need you, so please, send me a PM if you want to be a part of this

We will come down from our Mountain, and stalk our pray till we steal their loot!

Kill or be killed people!

To Defend alone you cannot win, to win you must attack!

PM me now!

you try to recruit alot but yet nobody posts. Hm.

So true, so very true, you want to join?

You've known me on skype for a while, but then you deleted me because we didnt talk much, Its me alec smeltzer, most likely dont remember me i had a pulp fiction photo

You've known me on skype for a while, but then you deleted me because we didnt talk much, Its me alec smeltzer, most likely dont remember me i had a pulp fiction photo

Oh yes sorry, I made a new skype, sorry, will re add you

What is the size of your group? What server? Are you bandits or heros? Do you only use skype?

We use Teamspeak and skype, I like skype since I can get in contact with you quickly and talk right away, then get onto teamspeak, we have a decent size, but we are on a modded version of DayZ if your ok with that, numbers I can't say I haven't had everyone play together which is a problem, I am hoping to get new, fresh recruits and bring some of my team along to this modded version, we are more middle sectioned, doing what we must to survive, we don't kill for the hell of it and we might help people as we see fit. If you want to talk into a lot more depth please add me on skype at eddythegamer if you don't have skype please PM me your steam name or something please :)