Sign in to follow this  
hwninja

Resilient Gaming | 600 max vehicles | Multiple Anti Hack and ban systems| Active Admins | Starting gear

Resilient Gaming

Presents

A new DayZ server

www.resilientgaming.com

146.185.30.2:3374

Our server has active admins that listen to players and try to help where

possible! Our server welcomes both heros and bandits to give you the most exciting gameplay possible.

Starting gear

Crossbow

Machete

Food & Drink

MORE!

Limited time only, fully repaired heli's around south coast

Edited by hwninja
  • Like 1

Love it :D

Thanks, please enjoy the server.

There are still about 6 heli's along the south coast, get them fast before other people do!

I've been playing on this server a couple of times over the last week, but I haven't found a single vehicle... are they all hoarded up some1s camp or something? I liked the crossbow shoot outs I had with a couple of players :D

The server had only just started so until now not many cars had spawned in. I'm looking at the map and there are over 300 cars and 14 helicopters on the map.

The server had only just started so until now not many cars had spawned in. I'm looking at the map and there are over 300 cars and 14 helicopters on the map.

Cool... probably missed them then ... :D

I have updated the server configuration, now there are over 600 vehicles! Also some minor adjustment to game play have been added to make the server more enjoyable and hacker free!