Sign in to follow this  
Byff

Byff's Blogz

Byff's Blogz Epoch day#2

Logged in to find an unconscious timer on an incredibly long count down. Wasn't long before the zeds found me and gave me a quick trip back to the coast.

The server was in darkness, a first for me. Figured out how to get the torch working and set off for Cherno to restock on essentials. Lots of FogeyZ on the server so managed to get a lift up to the base where I picked up some NVG's.

A plan was formed to attack a base, so grabbed a M16 and jumped in a SUV to see what the FogeyZ were like as a fighting team. Got to our location and the driver promptly ran over Gilly. I had morphine etc. so administered a bit of first aid and got him back on his feet, where he got ran over again and killed.

I very quickly lost sight of the group and found myself alone in the woods. After running around for a bit not knowing what to do, the server restarted back into daylight. I heard someone mention Berezino, so headed there when I heard a motorbike that sounded a bit rough. Figuring he may be looking for parts, I found the bike in the lumber yard but no player, so headed into the school/office block building onto the roof.

The player ran across the yard but I'm such a crap shot, I missed him completely then got knocked out by a zed with a passing blow. Not the best situation to be in, I'm not sure who killed me, the zed or the player that found me lying on the floor.

I don't think I'm cut out for all this running around shooting lark, I can barely keep myself alive against the environment never mind other people. I'm not sure this is how Gilly wanted to be featured in my blog, but I'm just telling it as it is.

Edited by Byff