Sign in to follow this  
TheEnigma87

Z-Apocalypse - (Roaming Hostile NPCS and Bases + Extra Buildings) (1.7.6.1/102591) [VETERAN][24HR Sunlight] Private Hive - Phoenix Warpath

Hey everyone wanted to let you all know that we have a private server running and we need more players to start a great community!

Weve implemented hostile roaming NPC's that shoot players on sight, two warring factions that fight against each other, and against survivors! Military NPC bases that are well guarded but have weapon, and ammo boxes for those groups brave enough to clear them. A ton of new buildings added including a fire station to the balota airfield, extra condos and a second fire station to chergnog, and many more buildings added to the northern towns for those players that want to avoid the craziness of the major cities.

We have active admins, BanZ and Gotcha Anti-Hack protection, and rollbacks in case of hacker server wipes! So come join us and have a blast!

IP: 192.31.185.205

PORT: 3221

b_560_95_1.png

I'm up for joining you guys but I am Uk based if that's gonna cause an issue to your server.

Which version of the games and mod are applied to the server?

Edit:

Nevermind, found your server and got onto it. Any reason why I couldn't fire though? Lasted all of 2 mins because I couldn't defend myself lol

Edited by HMS-Damocles

You can fire by pressing F then R to load your weapon, or if that doesnt work you can drop the weapon and repick it up to be able to reload it :)

seems like the server requires a password now