Sign in to follow this  
IIJamesII

Experienced young player looking for clan

Hi, my name is James, just to get this out of the way; if you do not enjoy the company of a younger player then you can easily find other people, but if you do not mind a slightly higher voice then you can continue to read.

I have been playing DayZ for around 7 months now, and know most things that there are to know. on my old server I was a hero although I could quite easily change, I have accumulated around 1000 hours of game time easily and can play around 45 hours a week, around 5 each working day and 10 on the weekends, I normally like to use rifles, and can play on ever map, as my internet is crazy (just got fiber optic), I also know how to fly helicopters

How to contact me:

I have team speak and skype, if you are interested in recruiting me, make sure to ask your clan mates if it is okay, then add me on skype: James-_-Henry

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to speak to you in the future

~James

Summary:

(PGC) Phoenix Gaming Community are recruiting Join our steam group and teamspeak 3

We play a variety of games such as Arma II, Farming Simulator 2013, Battlefield 3, DayZ and more to suit our gamers needs.

About Us:

PGC is a friendly gaming community based in Europe, founded in 2012. We cater for every type of gamer, from casual gamers who play almost everything, to hard-core pros that love to play as part of a team, we even accept clans and groups as long as an officer or above is consulted first.

Contact Details:

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

iTrAmPzi [Admin]

Steam: TrAmPzi

Teamspeak IP 178.33.179.46:17146 (Status: ACTIVE)

Our private hive server is now open to the public

Server IP: 185.2.138.60:3374

I have found a group and I am not looking for another until further notice :D