Sign in to follow this  
grirum

Newb looking for clan

I am looking for a clan or fellow wilderness survivers to join and game with. I am a new player to DayZ, 25 years old, and have little experience playing. I know the basics, and can keep myself alive, however I do not really know the map. If your clan is friendly towards those not extreemly knolegeable to the game I would enjoy hanging out with you. Message me on skype Mosquitoboy1. I am really looking to take on a scout or support role as I am not that great at the game yet. See you in the wilderness.

Experienced gamer, inexperienced in DayZ, Has mic and every chat program imaginable, 25 yrs old, and have been on many teams before, looking for friendly team to game with.

Edited by grirum
  • Like 1

Check us out at The BSB Networkmate. We're primarily an open gaming community for fair and mature gamers. We're based in the UK, with loads of EU and international English speaking members. We have no silly rules , trials, requirements or restrictions - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense.

We are well established and stable, having been founded back in 2002 and ahve supported Day Z since it's launch. We run our own Day Z server and Teamspeak server. Our group is divided into two opposing factions in the interest of regular events and competitions between themselves in-game but on the whole the group are more than welcoming to newbies and will give you what ever assistance you need.

Check out our website for more details - http://www.bsbnetwork.com, server details are below;

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

zaCLEIC.png

Edited by Box

Would love to have you. Join our teamspeak tomorrow at vanadium.typefrag.com:55745 for some pointers and heli flying lessons. Join antime after 3pm est