Whipsnap

Eternal Overwatch Recruiting

Eternal Overwatch

Hi there! Are you looking for a clan to play DayZ with? Tired of wondering Chernarus all by yourself? Or maybe you and your friends want to play a bit more seriously with a good group of players? Well, Eternal Overwatch could be the place for you. Here are some of the features of the clan:

The Clan Overall

• We are a community of friendly and helpful gamers from across many countries in the world.
  • We use Teamspeak 3 for communication and have a clan website with its very own forum.
  • There are currently 350+ members in the clan at this time.
  • All ages and genders are accepted but maturity is required. Many of us do have a sense of humour but we also respect all members and their cultures,beliefs and opinions.
  • There are many other divisions within the clan that you can join up as well as DayZ including: Guild Wars 2, Planetside 2, League of Legends, World of Warcraft and Tera. New divisions will be created once more clan based games are released.

The DayZ Division

• The DayZ division is in the process of being created. Some current clan members will be joining but fresh blood is what we need to make this division popular. At the time of writing this, we are only just getting started and we ask you to be patient in the early stages of setting everything up.
  • We like to play a mix of serious and casual play sessions depending on the mood we are in and what we are aiming to do in game. You will never be forced to play in a way that you don't like to play.
  • If you are new to DayZ or don't have a lot of experience with the game, there will be people around to help you. We can offer information, tips and help you in game. This will be a huge difference in the Standalone version. The game is being almost completely re-thought and will create a new learning curve, this is where I hope that DayZ will really shine as a clan based game.
  • We like to play as both Bandits and Heroes to mix the style of play up. This all depends on the amount of players in a group and what they all want to achieve.
  • We now have our own server. Search Eternal Overwatch in your filter and try it out.

Eternal Overwatch DayZ Server

If you are interested, go to http://www.eternaloverwatch.com to register. If you have any questions, please leave them in a post below.

Edited by Whipsnap

Eternal Overwatch would be very welcome on UK #5005. (average 10-15 people on a normal night, 20 + during weekends).

Edited by V2_Danny

Thanks man! I'll note that server down, you may see us soon!

Bump - Come on guys, we need more members!

Bump - Good progress is being made but we still need more!

Hmm I have never seen that before :/ Maybe try again later? Where does it say it, on the recruitment tab?

Hello whipsnap. A few questions.

Does your day z division have its own server?

Do you play on official hive servers?

how many currently playing?

if you can give em any more info that would be great.

Thank you.

Currently we do not have our own server but we are playing on a highly populated set of servers. There are 3 servers that are all on the same hive which we play on, they normally have 40+ players at peak times. Right now there are usually between 2-6 players on at a time as a few members have things to do in real life and find it hard to fit in play time. This is also because the game is only a mod, at the release of Standalone I expect there to be double if not triple the amount of members playing. We are also going to have an Arma 3 Division when it goes gold; I will be helping run this and all DayZ members will be free to join the Division.

Drew your application was accepted and I have messaged you on the forums. Hope to see you soon.

Bump - Players are still needed

Can u please pm me (easy to see a notification ) at what server and Time at which u guys play (in GMT) I will post my details/ or fill application if i think i can play with a decent ping at ur server and our playtime matches..

thanks

Bump - The Division is becoming more popular but we are still in need of more active players

Bump - More players are needed as we have started a war with another group of players that are on the server we play on.

Hey Eternal Overwatch Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

At the moment we have around 10 active members but overall there are 20+ players.

As the first post now says, we are playing DayZ Origins instead of the regular DayZ for now.

Update: We have gone back to the regular DayZ and we are playing on one of the top 10 servers in the UK.