Sign in to follow this  
Zackary

When I spawn in I spawn over the ocean and die. Please help me.

Mostly every time I log into dayz about 3/4 of the time i spawn over the ocean and it bounces me up and down until I break my leg and die. This has started becoming very annoying, Ive lost lots of gear to it, can any one please help me?

Ive lost lots of gear to it,

Due to the quote above it seems like one server! since when you fresh spawn you wouldn't have any gear (except for the gear you get at every spawn). Try a different server or notify the server admin of this problem.

Are you in a Hero Skin?

If yes ... then the same happens to me now and again (since 1.7.6.1). Unfortunately the only way I have been able to resolve it is by killing myself and re-spawning. It is random, as sometimes I just disconnect and reconnect and I am okay.

It also only normally happens when I have died. So I am not sure.

the way to fix is disconnect and spam click z when logging in sometimes it stops your from tellying to debug plains (the ocean)

• Like 1

This is an issue with the humanity system and AntiTP script. We are working to resolve and will have an update soon

• Like 1

the way to fix is disconnect and spam click z when logging in sometimes it stops your from tellying to debug plains (the ocean)

Cool ... I will give it a bash tonight. Thanks for this. :beans:

This is an issue with the humanity system and AntiTP script. We are working to resolve and will have an update soon

Thanks ... hope you can get it resolved ... :beans:

Well I wont cry over spilled beans :P, but Ill have to get myself to normal humanity, thanks for helping a noob(me) out :]

Thanks man, also I loved the soda haha, too bad they removed it :P(sorry a bit off topic)

Still no fix to this issue.

The way I've managed to avoid it is to wear a ghillie suit and camo clothing before logging out.

If bouncing in the ocean, the login - log out method will eventually resolve it.